What's new

Russians better ally than Americans: Turkey may quit NATO

Did you just realize how "autistic" you sound? I literally said what you said but switched Crimea with Anatolia. I'm glad you acknowledged how foolish you sounded.
Do you even know what Anatolia is? you just pointed to entire Turkey and said you want it independent :lol:

Saying "Independent Crimea would make me happy" is a sensible thing.
Saying "Independent pluto would make me happy" makes you retarded.

so no you didn't "literally" say what I said.
Just autistic enough to think that you did.

Do you even know what Anatolia is? you just pointed to entire Turkey and said you want it independent :lol:

Saying "Independent Crimea would make me happy" is a sensible thing.
Saying "Independent pluto would make me happy" makes you retarded.

Yes I know what Anatolia is. Do you know what Crimea is? Don't say stupid things and then act surprised when someone calls you out by using your same wording.

You acknowledged how foolish you sounded without realizing it, which makes only you look "retarded". Now keep your wet dream about independent Crimea to yourself. Crimea is none of your concern.

Yes I know what Anatolia is. Do you know what Crimea is? Don't say stupid things and them act surprised when someone calls you out by using your same wording.

You acknowledged how foolish you sounded without realizing it, which makes only you look "retarded". Now keep your wet dream about independent Crimea to yourself. Crimea is none of your concern.
see a doctor

My Turkish camrades! Today I discovered a new historical fact (it is new for me), which for some reason I did not learn during the lessons of history.
image004[1].jpg

Kliment Voroshilov and Mikhail Frunze near Kemal Ataturk at the "Republic" monument in Istanbul! It turns out that Soviet Russia was the only country that officially supported the independence of the Republic of Turkey!

Last edited:
My Turkish camrades! Today I discovered a new historical fact (it is new for me), which for some reason I did not learn during the lessons of history.
View attachment 458456
Kliment Voroshilov and Mikhail Frunze near Kemal Ataturk at the "Republic" monument in Istanbul! It turns out that Soviet Russia was the only country that officially supported the independence of the Republic of Turkey!
Yes, Russia and Turkey have always been great natural allies.

Turkey and Soviet Union had very warm relations in the beginning with the so called ''Treaty of Moscow'' Aka. ''Treaty of Brotherhood'' until Stalin retreated from the pact and wanted bases on the Straits and chunks of eastern Anatolia which pushed Turkey towards NATO.

Turkish Straits crisis

Turkey and Soviet Union had very warm relations in the beginning with the so called ''Treaty of Moscow'' Aka. ''Treaty of Brotherhood'' until Stalin retreated from the pact and wanted bases on the Straits and chunks of eastern Anatolia which pushed Turkey towards NATO.

Turkish Straits crisis
Yes, it seems that those demands were complete idiocy and led to the opposite result. However I admire that even during the Cold War, Turkey did not remove the Soviet heroes from one of the most important monuments of the state.

Last edited:
Yes, it seems that those demands were complete idiocy and led to the opposite result. However I admire that even during the Cold War, Turkey did not remove the Soviet heroes from one of the most important monuments of the state.
It is a little known fact even among Turks, i remember a newspaper reporting about this as if it was a new discovery.

I bet not without any reasons.

If England and France or France and Germany can be allies - why Russia and Turkey can not? It is important that there was precedent of good relations between Russian and Turkish republics.

You got a point. Let the past be the past, but you should draw lessons from the history. If the world could forgive our mistakes in the past (with a huge of reparations), why should Russia and Turkey not be friends. I can understand that some people are getting nervous about that idea.

I bet not without any reasons.

You got a point. Let the past be the past, but you should draw lessons from the history. If the world could forgive our mistakes in the past (with a huge of reparations), why should Russia and Turkey not be friends. I can understand that some people are getting nervous about that idea.

Because Russia in its current state is just a network of criminal enterprises running the country. Russia and Turkey can be friends, just not with current USSR..... I mean Russia.

Back
Top Bottom