What's new

Russians better ally than Americans: Turkey may quit NATO

That troll talked like zionist ahahah... Dirty zionist nothing more...:-)

I'm not a Turkish citizen, but I do not think Turkey will leave NATO for Russia.

Turkey benefits a lot from being in NATO.

What kind of bullshit is that? With that logic majority of world should leave their homes, as most people's ancestors migrated from somewhere else at one point. Turks of Cyprus has settled there hundreds of years ago, before there was any independent Cyprus. They are equal to Greek Cypriots. and Turkic presence in Crimea is probably older than a thousand years.
It doesn't change the fact you can't move to someone house and act it's like your house

I'm not a Turkish citizen, but I do not think Turkey will leave NATO for Russia.

Turkey benefits a lot from being in NATO.
I agree with you. Turkey must be saying these things to DO something else. My guts tell me not to invest much in a potential US-Turkish "breakup". I dont think its likely. I think Turkey is just using her actual power to get "more".lol. Trump is doing it too. Turkey's trade relations will go from quite good to bad once it switches from NATO to Russia.Turkey doesnt want that.

It doesn't change the fact you can't move to someone house and act it's like your house

It does change the fact because pretty much everyone lives in someone else'se house today. Its no longer someone's else house. Those migrations happened centuries ago. This is like Jews claiming Israel because their ancestors lived there some thousands years ago.

This is the dumbest explanation I ever seen. Then tell to the US citizens now to go to their native European countries and leave the native Americans there. Go tell to the Hungarians to go back to the steppes and also go tell the Arabs to leave the land of Mesopotamia for their people. You see how dumb it sounds? Who knows to who the land you are living now was belonging to? Maybe not to Salman but to Ahmad. Go trace your roots and go live there and find that somebody that is completely unrelated to you is living on your land. The things don't work that way in 2018.

If Turkey had chosen Russia in 1850s, most of the Western European would have been speaking in Russian...
Choosing sides was never a decision of Turkey. See, it was always some upper power that chooses for countries, including Turkey.
Btw I am more concerned about Turkeys position in the awake new european product called PESCO.

leaving nato for russia and you "end up" like assad or iran beliving russia will help, protect while you are bombed from time to time and there is no help..

we could start a discussion that they would have more trouble without russia.. but that is not the point.. the real thing is if we would leave nato the worst games would be unleashed at turkey they can talk democratic, human rights and so on but they give a shit about that.. nato is not a friendship nor do they really portect turkey they are there to protect US interest..

and the real thing is even Russia is not interested in a strong turkey its against their interest.. a strong turkey would mean a danger to russian interest because there are a lot of turkic ppl in russia, russian backyard is full of turkic ppl, strong turkey would give pakistan more options in military cooperation

so imagine coporation from turkey to azerbaycan to turkmenistan till kazakhstan and back to pakistan thats a nightmare for ruskies.. so you have to take advantage on everything thats slows turks down..

no one wants a strong turkey because it could have a butterfly effect..

we should close that threat its obvious that this russian daydream is worthless

leaving nato for russia and you "end up" like assad or iran beliving russia will help, protect while you are bombed from time to time and there is no help..

we could start a discussion that they would have more trouble without russia.. but that is not the point.. the real thing is if we would leave nato the worst games would be unleashed at turkey they can talk democratic, human rights and so on but they give a shit about that.. nato is not a friendship nor do they really portect turkey they are there to protect US interest..

and the real thing is even Russia is not interested in a strong turkey its against their interest.. a strong turkey would mean a danger to russian interest because there are a lot of turkic ppl in russia, russian backyard is full of turkic ppl, strong turkey would give pakistan more options in military cooperation

so imagine coporation from turkey to azerbaycan to turkmenistan till kazakhstan and back to pakistan thats a nightmare for ruskies.. so you have to take advantage on everything thats slows turks down..

no one wants a strong turkey because it could have a butterfly effect..

we should close that threat its obvious that this russian daydream is worthless

What is worrying is that "Some" still believe in this Russian Bromance/Savior...

Russia Strongness is proportional to his enemy weakness... FLip the finger and few Missiles under Russian nose and they will fall apart... as the Illusion they are...
A Country who is still relevant thanks to his previous Soviet Shadow...

Back
Top Bottom