What's new

Russians are working on Otokar Cobra technologies

im trying to translate in google so might not be 100% right

Have you reached a joint decision of the Babur missile with Pakistan?

Have a partnership with Pakistan. Such critical issues in the field of marine technology, working in the field of electronic warfare, including national tank area has a lot of work in the military field. There are a number of conditions related to long-range missiles with the International. They have to follow everyone. Also we have to comply with Pakistan does not explicitly match.

Do you have the technology to get it working?

I do not think that there is a problem in terms of technology. So it only a matter of operational concept according to references. So it does not matter about making a long-range missile. What is the use of it during the campaign how the use of a long-range missile?

Strategic points can be used to shoot.

Once such a tenderness. Strategic points such as a parent said. This is not a cruise missile. Throw away the miles it deviates ill treated. 20% at 2000 km, depending on a range of 1 km deviates sapsa. Sapsa makes it 2 in a thousand miles. Where these missiles will shoot.

There is a clear discourse on this issue, also said it would be an intermediate, such as missiles, cruise missiles.

Even so, such as missiles scute vurabilirsiniz a point with him. Saddam threw the thing was what happened to Israel. As the military has inflicted a crushing defeat? Yo are taking on a big city, hitting a building at random. Ie, for any building. What will be the one being demolished apartment.

After living in the Middle East. Iran is trying to become a nuclear power with us, above us in Russia, countries like Israel arsasındayız downstairs. Turkey started to build nuclear. Establishes a nuclear plant. If one day Turkey, a country with nuclear power is that these missiles does not our job?

The value of these missiles with conventional sense, is already trying to tell him, not missiles. In other words, a value that does not also a conventional war. Would the people there, so just a little uneasy. Its title is a meaning when there is an important topic of mass destruction is needed. But then again, not military sense, and not against military targets to destroy, ie the masses of room. It is a completely different concept of such a concept, and I do not think Turkey.

that will take so long cant be bothered to translate watching gs-ts highlights

From what I know, Russia doesn't have much LOVs, rather it buys most of it's LOVs from abroad.

You said :I find it ironic that Russian weapons are being compared to Turkish weapons.. at all.

And now you say: Russia buys most of her LOVs from abroad, from what you know

And the discussion is about Turkish product Cobra

Here is the pure irony for you guys

You said :I find it ironic that Russian weapons are being compared to Turkish weapons.. at all.

And now you say: Russia buys most of her LOVs from abroad, from what you know

And the discussion is about Turkish product Cobra

Here is the pure irony for you guys

Though I did say that Russian weapons shouldn't be compared to Turkish weapons, I meant that in a broader sense.

Comparing the Cobra, with say.. the Russian GAZ-2975 is like comparing a pistol with a rifle. Both vehicles are LOVs, and have similar, but their own specific functions.

russia is even getting their ships from france so what the hell you on , all they have is a large stockpile of nukes , which as murat bayar said is to kill innocent civilians and commit genocide ( this in my opinion is to all nucleur nations )

russia is even getting their ships from france so what the hell you on , all they have is a large stockpile of nukes , which as murat bayar said is to kill innocent civilians and commit genocide ( this in my opinion is to all nucleur nations )

They make and export much of their weapons.

The do have to rely on importing weapons that they don't have the technology to make from other countries. Normally these countries are NATO countries (Italy, France etc.)

Btw, Turkey is also a nuclear nation. They might not be in charge of their nukes, but they do in fact host it.

Russia only got the helicopter carrier from France mate, other than that they make everything on their own, from Air-crafts to ships to submarines.

Though I did say that Russian weapons shouldn't be compared to Turkish weapons, I meant that in a broader sense.

Comparing the Cobra, with say.. the Russian GAZ-2975 is like comparing a pistol with a rifle. Both vehicles are LOVs, and have similar, but their own specific functions.

Well okay..You are entitled to your opinion..May be you should encourage our Pakistani brothers not to acquire Cobra then

Pakistan Army Cobra Armored Vehicle (made in turkey)

well couldnt they make their own helicopter carrier if they can make all other stuff? , sometimes the easier is actually harder , i remember the thread russian minister said turkey makes better uavs than us , so a russia that makes submarines cant make UAV ? see

I disagree mate..Russia, after USA, is the leading weapon exporter..And imho, their most of the products are better than USA in tech wise

RUSSIA IS THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF ISLAM

Leaving aside the rest of your rant, if there were no Russia, you would have to get Israeli visa to go to Pilgrimage (haj) today... There would be no Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc on the map. Israel would have occupied and annexed them all if USSR did not threaten to intervene in 1967 after the arabs were decimated. :wave:

Okaay, lets get back to the topic

Last edited by a moderator:
we aint begging nobody , first of all israel didnt have power to invade all those countries , secondly that wouldnt happen , third get out of here

Back
Top Bottom