What's new

Russians are working on Otokar Cobra technologies

Volk is better than Cobra in all aspects.

Please provide information about Volk in action and let us decide which is better..Military vehicles prove their effectiveness in real life actions not in forum rantings

Volk is better than Cobra in all aspects.

VOLK is a well armed my friend, I am talking about perfect mobility COBRA that is classified as light armoured vehicle. Your Volks' unarmoured empty weight is 7000kg+ but Armoured Cobra has a weight of 5000kg. Cobra uses 190hp engine but Your Volk has 300hp engine. Did you get What I mean ? Try BMC Kirpi for comparison against VOLK...

VOLK is a well armed my friend, I am talking about COBRA that is classified as light armoured vehicle. Your Volks' empty weight is 7000kg+ but Armoured Cobra has a weight of 5000kg. Cobra uses 190hp engine but Your Volk has 300hp engine. Did you get What I mean ?

Yes, if you consider weight of 5000kg is somehow deciding factor. But im not sure there is any need in Russia of vehicle with exactly such a weight. I think 7500kg with better protection is quite fine.

Yes, if you consider weight of 5000kg is somehow deciding factor. But im not sure there is any need in Russia of vehicle with exactly such a weight. I think 7500kg with better protection is quite fine.

Such factors change in accordance with costumers' requirements for example BMC Kirpi has a weight of 16000kg for perfect protection with lower mobility against various threats but Cobra is really special armoured vehicles with many variants regarding protection level, sharp V shape hull, mobility in its class. That's why More than 10 countries ordered and Some countries are copying Cobra at present.

Take a look that hull shape.
3_3.jpg

Keep laughing, Nevermind but Don't post such things before reading what I have mentioned in previous pages. I mean Don't make me to type same things again and again cause of putting same things on a lazy members head. Just check previous pages to get it...

BTW, It isn't the actual point wheather Russia really need know-how of Cobra or any other armoured vehicles. They have industry enough to develop such things but not on par with NATO standarts cause of the specifications I have typed above(At least not now, They need time). Russia don't have an armoured vehicle which is on par with Otokar Cobra or BMC Vuran. (That's why, They order too many NATO products such as Italian IVECO armoured vehicles to increase their abilities...etc ) That doesn't mean Russia can't develop but Russia wants to enjoy with state of art NATO technologies instead of repeating himself with Soviet based systems...

Secondly, The Turkish missile you quoted is the first 2,75 inch semi active laser and MEMS guided missile that passed into serial production phase in all WORLD.

About the sentences You point them like "Turkey is as advanced as Japan or Russia". It is about the points of your comprehension ability. I never mentioned such a thing in this thread or any other threads I opened in PDF. I mean It is your problem, not mine. What I mean with my threads are Turkey is as advanced as proceeding her own designs instead of ordering such toys from abroad at this moment. It has nothing to do with measure your d@ck with Russia or Japan. That's what I mean for the people who is able to get some basic skills of comprehension technics...

Russian Military Analysis

I find it ironic that Russian weapons are being compared to Turkish weapons.. at all.

I meant it the other way around -_-, you misunderstood.

Well i understood what you meant..I was being sarcastic..May be you should re-read all those posts and try to figure out who started to "compare"..

And may be you should explain why shouldnt we "compare" Turkish products to Russian ones? Is there a rule that Russian products are always to be superior to Turkish products? Thanks in advance RayKalm

Well i understood what you meant..I was being sarcastic..May be you should re-read all those posts and try to figure out who started to "compare"..

And may be you should explain why shouldnt we "compare" Turkish products to Russian ones? Is there a rule that Russian products are always to be superior to Turkish products? Thanks in advance RayKalm

Look at the specs of the Cobra. All it pretty much is, is a scout car with the ability to avoid landmines. There are many Russian vehicles that are much more efficient than the Cobra.

Look at the specs of the Cobra. All it pretty much is, is a scout car with the ability to avoid landmines. There are many Russian vehicles that are much more efficient than the Cobra.

Well i am sure T-90 is more efficient than Cobra..Please provide examples..What is more efficient than Cobra in the same class? Remember, Cobra is a light armoured vehicle

now back to thread ignoring S-19 , cobra is a very good vehicle as seen by exports to many countries , i watched an interview with murat bayar and he said that we are done with everything in land , and nearly navy or done he said hardest part is air for us , if we can make our own air things we will be nearly fully self sufficient so

LAND - SELF SUFFICIENT - APC , TANK , ALL OTHER THINGS MADE BY TURKIYE

NAVY - MILGEM , ETC MADE BY TURKIYE

AIR - HELICOPTER T-129 MADE BY TURKIYE , JETS MADE BY USA , WORKING ON OUR OWN TRANSPORT OR CIVIL HELICOPTER

to pakistani brothers i always said lets work together however its our goverment they are so LAW ABIDING COUNTRY compared to all other countries read this by murat bayar (however he talks about something very true about missiles, can someone please translate) taken from an interview

Pakistan ile Babür konusunda ortak bir karara varıldı mı?

Pakistan ile ortaklığımız var. Böyle kritik konularda çalışıyoruz deniz teknolojileri alanında elektronik harp alanında milli tank alanı da dahil olmak üzere bir çok askeri alanda çalışmalarımız var. Uluslararası şartlar var bir takım uzun menzilli füzelerle ilgili. Onlara herkes uymak zorunda. Pakistan uymasa da biz uymak zorundayız.

O teknolojiyi edinmek için çalışmalarımız var mı?

O teknoloji açısından bir sorun olduğunu zannetmiyorum. Yani o sadece referanslarımıza göre bir operasyonel konsept meselesi. Yani öyle uzun menzilli bir füze yapma konusunda bir mesele yok. Neye yarar uzun menzilli füze bir harekat sırasında nasıl kullanacaksınız?

Stratejik noktaları vurmakta kullanılabilir.

Bir kere öyle bir hassasiyeti yok. Stratejik nokta dediğin bir üst mesela. Bu bir CRUİSE füzesi değil ki. Atıyorsun km lerce sapıyor. Menzile bağlı olarak 2000 km de %1 sapsa 20 km sapar. Binde bir sapsa bu 2 km yapar. Nereyi vuracaksınız bu füzelerle.

Net bir söylem yok bu konuda, bu füzelerin CRUİSE füzesi gibi olacağı da söylendi bir ara.

Öyle olsa bile onunla bir nokta vurabilirsiniz Scut füzeleri gibi. Saddam attı da ne oldu İsrail’e bir şey mi oldu. Askeri olarak bir yenilgiye mi uğrattı? Yo koca bir şehrin üzerine atıyorsunuz bir binayı rasgele vuruyor. Her hangi bir bina yani. Bir tane apartman yıkılıyor ne olacak.

Sonuçta Orta Doğu’da yaşıyoruz. İran yanımızda bir nükleer güç olmaya çalışıyor, üstümüzde Rusya, altımızda İsrail gibi ülkelerin arsasındayız. Türkiye’de nükleer yatırımına başladı. Nükleer santralini kuruyor. Bir gün Türkiye nükleer güce sahip bir ülke olursa bu füzeler işimize yaramaz mı?

Onu söylemeye çalışıyorum zaten bu füzeler konvansiyonel anlamda kıymeti olan füzeler değil. Yani konvansiyonel bir harp de bunun bir kıymeti yok. Sadece oradaki halkı biraz tedirgin edersin o kadar. Onun başlığı önemli tabi kitlesel imha başlığı olduğu zaman bir anlam taşıyor. Ama o anlamda yine askeri değil oda kitleleri imhaya yönelik askeri hedeflere karşı değil yani. O bambaşka bir konsept ve ben Türkiye’nin böyle bir konseptinin olduğunu zannetmiyorum.

to pakistani brothers i always said lets work together however its our goverment they are so LAW ABIDING COUNTRY compared to all other countries read this by murat bayar (however he talks about something very true about missiles, can someone please translate) taken from an interview

Pakistan ile Babür konusunda ortak bir karara varıldı mı?

Pakistan ile ortaklığımız var. Böyle kritik konularda çalışıyoruz deniz teknolojileri alanında elektronik harp alanında milli tank alanı da dahil olmak üzere bir çok askeri alanda çalışmalarımız var. Uluslararası şartlar var bir takım uzun menzilli füzelerle ilgili. Onlara herkes uymak zorunda. Pakistan uymasa da biz uymak zorundayız.

O teknolojiyi edinmek için çalışmalarımız var mı?

O teknoloji açısından bir sorun olduğunu zannetmiyorum. Yani o sadece referanslarımıza göre bir operasyonel konsept meselesi. Yani öyle uzun menzilli bir füze yapma konusunda bir mesele yok. Neye yarar uzun menzilli füze bir harekat sırasında nasıl kullanacaksınız?

Stratejik noktaları vurmakta kullanılabilir.

Bir kere öyle bir hassasiyeti yok. Stratejik nokta dediğin bir üst mesela. Bu bir CRUİSE füzesi değil ki. Atıyorsun km lerce sapıyor. Menzile bağlı olarak 2000 km de %1 sapsa 20 km sapar. Binde bir sapsa bu 2 km yapar. Nereyi vuracaksınız bu füzelerle.

Net bir söylem yok bu konuda, bu füzelerin CRUİSE füzesi gibi olacağı da söylendi bir ara.

Öyle olsa bile onunla bir nokta vurabilirsiniz Scut füzeleri gibi. Saddam attı da ne oldu İsrail’e bir şey mi oldu. Askeri olarak bir yenilgiye mi uğrattı? Yo koca bir şehrin üzerine atıyorsunuz bir binayı rasgele vuruyor. Her hangi bir bina yani. Bir tane apartman yıkılıyor ne olacak.

Sonuçta Orta Doğu’da yaşıyoruz. İran yanımızda bir nükleer güç olmaya çalışıyor, üstümüzde Rusya, altımızda İsrail gibi ülkelerin arsasındayız. Türkiye’de nükleer yatırımına başladı. Nükleer santralini kuruyor. Bir gün Türkiye nükleer güce sahip bir ülke olursa bu füzeler işimize yaramaz mı?

Onu söylemeye çalışıyorum zaten bu füzeler konvansiyonel anlamda kıymeti olan füzeler değil. Yani konvansiyonel bir harp de bunun bir kıymeti yok. Sadece oradaki halkı biraz tedirgin edersin o kadar. Onun başlığı önemli tabi kitlesel imha başlığı olduğu zaman bir anlam taşıyor. Ama o anlamda yine askeri değil oda kitleleri imhaya yönelik askeri hedeflere karşı değil yani. O bambaşka bir konsept ve ben Türkiye’nin böyle bir konseptinin olduğunu zannetmiyorum.

bro, you are the one who lives in UK..I think you should translate it...with my shi.y english, i would ruin the meaning of the article if i translate it

Back
Top Bottom