What's new

Russian stance against Pakistan's terror financing surprises India

A country which is 6 times the size of PAkistan, in everything.

You feel proud about that???

Or should i feel proud, that given our size, we have been able to keep you at bay.
Dude do research who started the wars then we will think who keeps at bay. it's Kashmir issue you start everytime so what will be the response obviously it will be in the same language.

Don't worry your master isn't hiding. they are getting in return what they are doing in disputed area here. Their SCS are is well covered by us so don't worry tell your big daddy to come up with new idea we will return the favor in same language

LMAO Coming from this Indian who is a slave of daddy Uncle Sam... Now get back to being a police state.

Dude do research who started the wars then we will think who keeps at bay. it's Kashmir issue you start everytime so what will be the response obviously it will be in the same language.
Hi,
Son, dobnt tell me what to do, It is you who need to clam before you get banned.

I merely responded to silly post of yours.

I can clearly see that you haven't learnt anything from my previous post.

Not so simple, dude! Do you for a moment think that the Pak Army would allow trade thru Pakistan? Not a chance! You're living in a world of dreams if you think it could ever happen! :P
Yeah everybody knows what results we get when we are nice to Pakistan: Kargil | 26/11

I guess we are better off with paying extra to go via Iran.

Pakistan is also not stable in its policies, they effectively tried to block some agreements in SAARC, thinking that they will be respected and their clout will increase. Then the SAARC satellite which at first they refused to join and then offered financial and technical assistance :lol:

Who wants to play nice with such a country?

Ok then if we are not powerful then fine but being weak we still managed to win wars over Pakistan so shame on you you are not even able to defeat weak no wonder sales of bangle in Pakistan are on rise since then.

Win wars? You smoking something? Pakistan is alive and kicking. So much for winning wars.

You haven't won anyhting. Today, Pakistan is even stronger then before. We will nuke you to ashes.

LMAO Coming from this Indian who is a slave of daddy Uncle Sam... Now get back to being a police state.
I think you Mistaken Pakistan with india :coffee:India openly supports Iran and russia in Cremia Issue.India is only country which is western Partner openly maintain relation with Iran Even with world Sanctions

So your logic is that it would go against Indian interests based on the price of 4 helicopters. That is very low value you have of your friendship with Russia
Is Russia goes Against Indian Interest Big No

I think you Mistaken Pakistan with india :coffee:India openly supports Iran and russia in Cremia Issue.India is only country which is western Partner openly maintain relation with Iran Even with world Sanctions

LMAO It's all about business. Iran does business with India, but Iran also conducts business with Pakistan. The same applies for Russia. Now stop crying like a little baby.

Dude by his logic since Germany lost the WW2 it has ceased to exist :P
Dont engage him and waste your time.

Huh? Where the hell did I say that? You're definitely high.

Win wars? You smoking something? Pakistan is alive and kicking. So much for winning wars.

You haven't won anyhting. Today, Pakistan is even stronger then before. We will nuke you to ashes.
Oh that was i was really eager to listen please i really want you to nuke us. really do. Behold the Atomi Kuwat of the world:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha: Please ask your gutless government to take kashmir let alone nuking :omghaha::omghaha:

Oh that was i was really eager to listen please i really want you to nuke us. really do. Behold the Atomi Kuwat of the world:rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha: Please ask your gutless government to take kashmir let alone nuking :omghaha::omghaha:

LMAO We'll turn yo to dust. Coward rapists must be terminated.

LMAO It's all about business. Iran does business with India, but Iran also conducts business with Pakistan. The same applies for Russia. Now stop crying like a little baby.
yeah and Iran Fires Shells in your Border too good business they do :lol::lol:
As for Russians Please it goes very tiny Extent just 4 m-35 helos that to Vintage.Even China do Much Large Extent ?business with India than this:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom