What's new

Russian stance against Pakistan's terror financing surprises India

but at least their Acnhors are happy telling their ignorant population that Pakistan is isolated from all sides due to brilliant leadership of Modi
Haven't you seen he is just ignoring pakistan and you are free to do whatever you want but he is making sure that it doesn't hurts India and Russia friendship so good luck with so called friendship with Russia.

LMAO You want good relations with Indians whilst they leave no opportunity to bury you into the ground? They keep killing your countrymen through border incursion and what not. Keep it up Noora.
I can understand your mental level when u support an idiot like ilzam khan.Pakistan must focus on its economy and try to establish good relations with India for the people of this whole region.And for this We will not compromise our core issues eg Kashmir,water etc.

Haven't you seen he is just ignoring pakistan and you are free to do whatever you want but he is making sure that it doesn't hurts India and Russia friendship so good luck with so called friendship with Russia.

if thats ignoring then i wonder what is called obsession

I can understand your mental level when u support an idiot like ilzam khan.Pakistan must focus on its economy and try to establish good relations with India for the people of this whole region.And for this We will not compromise our core issues eg Kashmir,water etc.

Your leader has already compromised Kashmir and other major issues. In fact, your pathetic leader doesn't even have the courage to look India in the eye and call a spade a spade. The whole world knows it. Due to your leaders cowardice the Indians frequently attack Pakistan in border areas. Your pathetic leader is too busy building his business empire and Pakistan is the last thing on his mind. All he cares about is certain parts of Punjab and big ticket projects. Go figure Noora.

if thats ignoring then i wonder what is called obsession
Dude have you seen anywhere in his 1 year that he has mentioned Pakistan anywhere or Pakistan has any credibility in his foreign Policy. Pakistan doesn't matter for India. Haven't you realized it by now.

Barely a day old and you got your fist negative rating.
What to do dude here they just don't want to hear criticism.

Hi,
Positive criticism is always recommended, not the mud-slinging that you were engaged with.

At this rate, you will get banned immediately !
But my friend tell me who were the first to engage in.
Also just a que how many negatives will result in my banning.

Hi,
This i
But my friend tell me who were the first to engage in.
Also just a que how many negatives will result in my banning.
s the problem with young blood, Nationalism will take over their sense of judgment.

If only you had spent a day or two, without engaging and learning on how things go around. You would be in much better position.

If there was something that you did't like, simply report the post.

Secondly, I am unaware of any limit on no. of negative that will result in a ban. Actually mods are very lenient in handing out bans.

An illogical post filled with hatred is highly likely to get you a ban. Having more of negative ratings will mean that, your posts aren't of quality, in fact it would be understood as you're a troll (not that i mean you are. But youre well on your path to become one)

Guess what? Russia doesn't give a **** about India's concerns anymore. The most they'll do is pay lip service, and nothing more. You reap what you sow. India's move towards the US, along with the Afghan situation, guarantees that Russia wants to increase cooperation with Pakistan.

To control terrorists and control the drug trade..

Not exactly a positive trait. They will though learn the lesson over time that supporting the perpetrator gets one no where.

To control terrorists and control the drug trade..

Not exactly a positive trait. They will though learn the lesson over time that supporting the perpetrator gets one no where.

Perhaps they just don't trust a treacherous India. No shame in facing the truth.

Russian stance against Pakistan's terror financing surprises India
NEW DELHI: There is unease in Delhi over recent stand that old ally Russia took at a recent anti-terror financing meet organised at Brisbane by opposing move by India to demand censure against Pakistan for its inaction against JuD & LeT.

While New Zealand and Australia also opposed the move, India is surprised with Russia's position which in the past has been very supportive of India's stand on Kashmir to the extent of vetoing resolutions in UN Security Council.

Official sources indicated that the Russia will be sensitised of India's position. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Ufa on sidelines of BRICS and SCO summits and counterterror cooperation will be part of talking points. BRICS too will deal with threats from ISIS.

Russia's stand is not without context. Last year India raised with Russia it's displeasure over Moscow's decision to sell arms to Pakistan. Moscow, however, feels that it needs Pakistan to counter terrorists in the Af-Pak region and control drug trade in Afghanistan, sources indicated. The Afghan issue will also be part of Putin-Modi discussions.

New Delhi wants a reassurance from Moscow that its recent military cooperation agreement with Islamabad would not hurt core security interests of India. Pakistan Army Chief recently visited Moscow for defence cooperation dialogue.

While New Delhi had nothing to say about bilateral ties between two other nations, it expects that Russia would not be oblivious of its decades-old and time-tested relations with India.

Russia's decision to strike a defence deal with Pakistan appears to be a reaction to India's move to enter into closer ties with the US.

Russian stance against Pakistan's terror financing surprises India - The Economic Times
This piece is hard to believe.

This after all is "anti-terror financing meet" which holds no value for anyone involved. This maybe one move to make sure Pakistan buys weapons from Russia if at all it can buy.

Russian is desperate for any source of cash right now whether it is Chinese cash via Pakistan or anywhere else.

This piece is hard to believe.

This after all is "anti-terror financing meet" which holds no value for anyone involved. This maybe one move to make sure Pakistan buys weapons from Russia if at all it can buy.

Russian is desperate for any source of cash right now whether it is Chinese cash via Pakistan or anywhere else.

The truth is always hard to believe... Stop making up excuses.

Perhaps they just don't trust a treacherous India. No shame in facing the truth.
No shame in facing the truth which is Russia needs money and will sell to a mercenary for the cash.

I think you know who the mercenary is :D

Pak jumps at such little things. The motion carried, didn't it? Pak will be under scrutiny for their terror financing.

Russian-Indian strategic cooperation runs long and deep, that's not going to change overnight. Anyway, Russia ia waning power and there are no permanent friendships.

If Russia wants to move away, that's their call, we still have a lot of areas of collaboration. However its simple, if they don't support us in such forums, we won't have any reason to support them either and with Europe heating up, Russia is going to need all the support it can get.

No shame in facing the truth which is Russia needs money and will sell to a mercenary for the cash.

I think you know who the mercenary is :D

LOL now suddenly it is the money. What a pathetic excuse. I thought Pakistan didn't have any...

Pak jumps at such little things. The motion carried, didn't it? Pak will be under scrutiny for their terror financing.

Russian-Indian strategic cooperation runs long and deep, that's not going to change overnight. Anyway, Russia ia waning power and there are no permanent friendships.

If Russia wants to move away, that's their call, we still have a lot of areas of collaboration. However its simple, if they don't support us in such forums, we won't have any reason to support them either and with Europe heating up, Russia is going to need all the support it can get.

This coming from an Indian whose ex-RAW chief goes on the record regarding financing terrorism activities inside Pakistan. In other words, India openly sponsors terrorism inside Pakistan. Don't make us laugh.

Like as if India can provide any support to India regarding Europe. Don't even make me laugh. India is a bystander at best.

Back
Top Bottom