What's new

Russian stance against Pakistan's terror financing surprises India

But things are not going as you say.

Just a few koneths ago India & Russia signed deals worth 100 billion dollars & both countries support each other on many issues so this partnership is here to stay

LOYALTY................wow what happened to your LOYALTY with AMERICKA....................Once it was deeper than Chinese ocean and higher than Chinese sky...................
Everyone knows what happened .....Western Creatures are not loyal to their Parents, they ends-up them in Old homes like used Tissue, we're in No Counts
Moreover, You're no where near to raise finger about our Loyalty.....You belong to high Profile disloyal country....you throw Russians Isolated in the time of need when first Afghan war was going on.....You would have the option to Invade Pakistan to relief Soviets ...which you wont?...empty words ....bloodless Loyalty...huh

Last edited:
Exactly this is a give & take relationship if the Russians ignore our concerns (after supporting them against the west & Crimea) then we should recalculate our relationshirecalculatep with then

People of Pak on PDF get ecstatic at the simplest of things.

Meanwhile, we'll move ahead with out nuke sub, 5th gen fighter and Brahmos projects with Russia. Pak can rejoice on a non-consequential vote that Russia took.

Talk about inferiority complex. :coffee:

LMAO I'll quote you anytime I want. Do something about it. Don't worry though. No one here wants to communicate with you Indians. It is just that you people come here uninvited and enforce yourselves upon us.

Ignore list.

People of Pak on PDF get ecstatic at the simplest of things.

Meanwhile, we'll move ahead with out nuke sub, 5th gen fighter and Brahmos projects with Russia. Pak can rejoice on a non-consequential vote that Russia took.

Talk about inferiority complex. :coffee:

Ignore list.

Indeed just look at their reaction to their transit corridor

People in here get so much excited by just one gesture that they think they have captured the whole world and starts dancing like monkey. :lol:

A new world order is in making, alliances are reworked out based on latest developments around the world, these current moves by both Russia & Pakistan is part of the same, its good that both these countries realize the importance of having a good friendly relationship based of mutual interests which are beneficial to both...

A new world order is in making, alliances are reworked out based on latest developments around the world, these current moves by both Russia & Pakistan is part of the same, its good that both these countries realize the importance of having a good friendly relationship based of mutual interests which are beneficial to both...

Yes, yes, yes. A new world order consisting of Russia, China and Pakistan. Now India is fcuked. Dream on :D

Once India stops her support for cross-border terrorism in Pakistan (and also other regional countries), there will be no problem for anyone to allow trade between all the countries in the region.

So in that you are right: Not a chance, because this Indian policy of supporting cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood is older than half a century and they are not going to drop it anytime soon.

Lot of your own guys in the govt or who have been part of the previous govts are saying it openly.
And how about the Pak Establishment putting an end to the mercenary proxy war being waged against India for the past three decades with their so called 'strategic assets'? You guys ain't lily white either. Dismantle your 34 terrorist training camps in P0K and an equal number of 'launch pads' along the border and then we can start talking peace.

Until then it's going to be more of the same!

Yes, yes, yes. A new world order consisting of Russia, China and Pakistan. Now India is fcuked. Dream on :D
Why so pissed?? No where in my post I mentioned, China & fcking India, but if that's how u look at it, then what can I say :D

That's rich coming from you since you yourself are rambling nonsense and cannot make up your mind. Give it up man. You're not as powerful as you think you are.

LOL Noble effort I must say. You have to understand however that their media has brainwashed them to such a large extent that they think ever since King Modi took over even the US is looking for some Indian Aid money :omghaha::omghaha:

Do not quote me, I don't intend to communicate with people of your mind set.

Hahahaha what? You dont "intend to communicate with people of his mindset" and yet here you are on this website? :omghaha::omghaha: LOL are you genuinely retarded son? If you're feelings are too sensitive and you mask it by blaming his mindset and whatnot, then leave this website. Just fcking leave. We dont want you here. Nobody wants you here. We never, ever want you guys here. Didnt you get the message in 1947? You guys are like an obsessed psycho ex girlfriend. We left you ages ago and you still cant get over that. Oh, you Indians provide me with such good entertainment :sarcastic::sarcastic:.

I do not see much cooperation between Pakistan and Russia right now...This will only change if India tries to move closer to America and will thus, forcing the Russians to increase Pak-Russia cooperation.
For now,Indian-Russian relationship does not have significant danger.

Why so pissed?? No where in my post I mentioned, China & fcking India, but if that's how u look at it, then what can I say :D

Who says I'm pissed. The only time when I get pissed is when I'm down half way thru a bottle of scotch...ahh well it's Ramadan ....my apologies. Let's not go there

Who says I'm pissed. The only time when I get pissed is when I'm down half way thru a bottle of scotch...ahh well it's Ramadan ....my apologies. Let's not go there
After half bottle of scoch you should not be "pissed", you should simply be in the bathroom.

hahahaah

That is not being "pissed", instead it is "pissing".

Ok enough of the pissing context.

hahahah

After half bottle of scoch you should not be "pissed", you should simply be in the bathroom.

hahahaah

That is not being "pissed", instead it is "pissing".

Ok enough of the pissing context.

hahahah

I've been away...not in the bathroom but on work detail...a belated Ramadan Mubarak to you and yours Fauji Bhai...be blessed during the fast

Back
Top Bottom