What's new

Russian Special Forces Alpha Unit

You don't HAVE to get THAT print. There are thousands that are more subtle. And I don't roll on the cheap. It might be a lot of money for some people, but I have that kind of dough.:tup:

Ok rich boy, but money aint the thing here. It's about principle and these assholes leave no stone unturned to get more money out of our pockets.

Ok rich boy, but money aint the thing here. It's about principle and these assholes leave no stone unturned to get more money out of our pockets.

Yeah, but it comes out a lot nicer than spray painting. And when I drop two large on my AR I want it to come out PERFECT.

Yeah, but it comes out a lot nicer than spray painting. And when I drop two large on my AR I want it to come out PERFECT.

2 large? Which make? Shieeet you spent some pretty coin. Such a price deserves a few pics here.

2 large? Which make? Shieeet you spent some pretty coin. Such a price deserves a few pics here.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

She started out as a DPMS, but after I got done with her, she's a bit of everything. I've posted pics and videos here before.

ry%3D400

She started out as a DPMS, but after I got done with her, she's a bit of everything.

How much did that butt cost? First time ive ever seen this thang, also info on the scope.

Btw where do you reside?

How much did that butt cost? First time ive ever seen this thang, also info on the scope.

Btw where do you reside?

Stock was $140. http://www.thordsencustoms.com/ I needed to swap it out to make it New Jersey legal. I shoot in New Jersey but I live in Pennsylvania. Scope is a Leapers 3-9X with illuminated reticule. Red, green or black. That was fairly cheap. I think about $150.

Armor Piercing 5.56 -VS- 1/2 inch steel Plate.

Some of my 'handiwork' from last week.

Stock was $140. http://www.thordsencustoms.com/ I needed to swap it out to make it New Jersey legal. I shoot in New Jersey but I live in Pennsylvania. Scope is a Leapers 3-9X with illuminated reticule. Red, green or black. That was fairly cheap. I think about $150.

Armor Piercing 5.56 -VS- 1/2 inch steel Plate.

Some of my 'handiwork' from last week.

Here in Pak the EoTech 512 is almost $200 bucks. But believe me i tried to sccore an AR-15 and it is costing me around $8k. Good lord i have to pay a pretty penny for it.

Nice stuff man, what else you got in the locker.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I have a few other pieces that I don't have pics of. Old shotgun.....

Ok old man, could you tell me what AR would be best for me for a grand flat. Nothing more. I will have to import and would have to tackle a lot of red tape and pay through the nose, so only a g for an AR. No idea regarding AR so it needs to be reliable. Accessories all it needs are extra mags. Thats it. No scope no nothing.

Thanks.

Ok old man, could you tell me what AR would be best for me for a grand flat. Nothing more. I will have to import and would have to tackle a lot of red tape and pay through the nose, so only a g for an AR. No idea regarding AR so it needs to be reliable. Accessories all it needs are extra mags. Thats it. No scope no nothing.

Thanks.

You can get the DPMS Oracle 5.56 for about $700. Same for the S&W M&P 15. The Oracle is nice because it's very easily 'accessorized'. I know nothing about importing them.

You can get the DPMS Oracle 5.56 for about $700. Same for the S&W M&P 15. The Oracle is nice because it's very easily 'accessorized'. I know nothing about importing them.

I'll be importing through an army personnel. Would have to pay for his glock as well. Anyways i just need the best ones under $1000 so i could start my research a bit. If you got any more do throw them at me.

Thanks,

Democrat Informant :D

Back
Top Bottom