605585.jpg

0_86e4b_45ea56de_orig

605588.jpg

0_86e4d_da62268f_orig

0_86e4f_4912d8f8_orig

0_86e4c_21047439_orig

0_86e50_ee1f33bb_orig

0_86e52_f0d56fef_orig

I've seen those pictures posted on MP.net a while ago. Each year they make a calendar with such pictures. The newer pictures are on MP.net somewhere...

gear looks so much American except the guns. even the scopes are of AR-15

Not just American, quite a bit of European stuff aswell (Glock, Accuracy International, Schmidt und Bender etc).

Imitation is the highest form of flattery;)

MOST of that gear looks imported, ARs, MICHs, Red Dots, Camo etc

MOST of that gear looks imported, ARs, MICHs, Red Dots, Camo etc

Those AR's or M-4's are not standard issued, if i remember correctly there was one Spetsnaz soldier with an AR but i think it was his personal weapon and it was during competition. There seems to be 2 different ARs though and i don't know if it's the same guy. I would venture that this could be weapons familiarization but those ARs are highly modified so who knows.

Alpha also uses Glock as a standard issued sidearm.

The camo, at least in the first several pictures is a new Russian camo called Spectre. The chest rigs look Russian, the radio sets, i don't know, although the Russian military uses radio sets they are encrypted and don't resemble what these guys are wearing but this could just be a different model.

A lot of these guys are using Eotech red dot sights, but i have seen Spetsnaz use Aimpoint micros as well as some Russian made red dots. Spetsnaz guys are allowed to do pretty much anything they want to their weapons in terms of customization including the paint jobs.

A lot of the other gear such as helmets looks western but it could be a similar looking Russian design, the reptile paint job on those helmets is amazing. If those helmets are imported that reptile paint is custom for the spetsnaz since i have seen spetsnaz operated AK's fully painted in that same pattern, also note that parts of one of the AKs in the pictures is painted with that pattern including an Eotech red dot.

too much Photoshop are they for real?-

Yes.

Last edited:
..., the reptile paint job on those helmets is amazing. If those helmets are imported that reptile paint is custom for the spetsnaz since i have seen spetsnaz operated AK's fully painted in that same pattern, also note that parts of one of the AKs in the pictures is painted with that pattern including an Eotech red dot.

Probably hydro graphics. Check it out. Water Transfer Printing / HydroGraphics / Camo Dipping That shit is bad as hell !! And not too expensive. $259 for an AR and one mag. Scope is $140 for scope, rings and base. I'm thinking of getting mine done in the winter.

15.jpg

Last edited:
Probably hydro graphics. Check it out. That shit is bad as hell !! And not too expensive. I'm thinking of getting my AR done in the winter.

It could be but i have only seen these guy use it. Then again there are millions of firearms i have not seen so it's anyones guess. The desert/dark earth is my favorite scheme and it looks good no matter if the firearm is fully painted of partially painted. A lot of the foliage patterns are hit or miss same for the winter patterns.

It could be but i have only seen these guy use it. Then again there are millions of firearms i have not seen so it's anyones guess. The desert/dark earth is my favorite scheme and it looks good no matter if the firearm is fully painted of partially painted. A lot of the foliage patterns are hit or miss same for the winter patterns.

I saw one that was a million tiny skulls. Not like the one above. Smaller. You had to look at it a second before you recognized them. Like an optical illusion. I may have mine done in the winter. Got a little time to research and see who's good and to check out patterns.

Probably hydro graphics. Check it out. Water Transfer Printing / HydroGraphics / Camo Dipping That shit is bad as hell !! And not too expensive. $259 for an AR and one mag. Scope is $140 for scope, rings and base. I'm thinking of getting mine done in the winter.

15.jpg

No it's not hydro dipping.

What ptldM3 calls reptile paintjob (I agree it looks like lizard skin) is what happens when you put a net over the object to be camouflaged, and then spray paint over it with a spraycan.

It's extremely easy to do and very possible that the Alfa dudes did it themselves.

I've seen instrucitonals for it on the internet more than once, I'll see if I can find them...

@boomslang @ptldM3

Snake skin camo?? - AR15.Com Archive

Last edited:
They look like call of duty. Isn't it? I believe call of duty is made in USA. But maybe there will be A Call of Soviet out there.

looks gaudy man, and no it is expensive. These assholes fleece gun owners like no other.

You don't HAVE to get THAT print. There are thousands that are more subtle. And I don't roll on the cheap. It might be a lot of money for some people, but I have that kind of dough.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom