What's new

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

What is your genuine opinion my Russian friend?
Russia and force of Russian weapons always underrated. Think what you want, but China and India are still far away from Russia in terms of military technology.
In recent years, the military-industrial complex of Russia is experiencing a true renaissance. By many indicators already surpassed the best years of the USSR.
Draw your own conclusions.

Why Russia is hesitant to share the technology with india...
Even though the western media tries to report shit, there is some truth in it...

@vostok

Firstly the news may not be authentic enough.

The IAF has already declared that they are not satisfied with initial PAK FA prototypes , and some 40 or so improvements has to be incorporated in the FGFA . Besides Electronics goodies like Radar's etc will probably be customized for Indian needs with an Israeli partner just like The Su MKI is .

Our investment in the PAK FA project is calculated and very well thought of considering we gain experience in the airframes and other important technologies. We will then utilize the knowledge in our own 5th gen bird AMCA and also incorporate stealth elements in later versions of the Tejas.

This amount of Flexibility will not be possible under strict American TOT rules and regulations.

Also the geo-political angle has to be considered . India cannot rely on the U.S for critical defense tech. U.S tech has always been better ( and also consequently costlier) than Russian tech but we get the same capabilities by customizing Russian planes or other equipment to suit our special requirements . Hence no change in policy or sudden dependence on the U.S is required at all.

Thank you for the thread! Laughed heartily!

-2-41-.gif

Why Russia is hesitant to share the technology with india...
Even though the western media tries to report shit, there is some truth in it...

@vostok
I am sure that the negotiations were clearly identified technologies that Russia will share with India. Most likely, India wants more than agreed.

I am sure that the negotiations were clearly identified technologies that Russia will share with India. Most likely, India wants more than agreed.
No issue if India is getting what is agreed...Atleast for some time we are hearing negative news from our airforce...
I am already pissed off with the vikramaditya saga...
But how can we conclude that India is asking for more than agreed...

No issue if India is getting what is agreed...Atleast for some time we are hearing negative news from our airforce...
I am already pissed off with the vikramaditya saga...
We are actually getting more than what is agreed.......;)

Jarves brother ...I admire your optimism here..
But as per vostok, they are hesitant to support us because we are asking for more...:(
How did you get to know that we are asking for more?
You are beleiving in this fox news stuff........:lol:

****s news
-2-38-.gif

Maybe they don't want downgraded version !

I don't think India is getting the downgraded version. But that India will not get all the technical knowhow. So India is throwing a fit.

Back
Top Bottom