What's new

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

Haven't you looked at your GDB growth numbers and the crash of rupee from a sentence by federal reserve? Indian economy is still fundamentally weak and India is not doing anything fast enough to grow the economy. And the way it is going, India will always be the superpower of tomorrow.
Last time i checked india GDP figures are better than 90% of major countries in the world...

Russia no longer sells any arm to China. India is Russia's remaining big market. If India goes for American arms, Russia arms industry would go bankrupt. :o:

If India piss Russia off by going to US, you can be sure that Russia's revenge will be sweet maybe they won't sale to China but Pakistan door is not closed.

Than just stay the way you way. Don't make any more progress.... No wonder Indian economy is no longer growing because people are content.
ok...we will try from tomorrow...

If India piss Russia off by going to US, you can be sure that Russia's revenge will be sweet maybe they won't sale to China but Pakistan door is not closed.
We survived the good old days when america and china supported pakistan...
Let them open the doors with pakistan...who cares...

Than just stay the way you way. Don't make any more progress.... No wonder Indian economy is no longer growing because people are content.
We are content of you. And your anti indian posts.

This news is just a perspective from an idiot who holds no say. India is going smooth with fgfa

I'm interesitng on how you got this relation "1 PAKFA == 1.2 F-22 == 2 F-35 == 4 J-20" :lol: you must have make a time travel to the future in order to get this :lol: And don't get me wrong I'm not PAK/FA hater, it's just you guys like to brag how gratefull you're on one thread to "thanks" Russia for Indian space development and next turn PAK/FA into PAK/Fakramatiya...some even avocate to buy F-35 and dump PAK/FA.

is that a joke?
Mostly I can only see Chinese and some US people on the thread rooting for the F-35 and how awesome it is. :haha:

We are content of you. And your anti indian posts.

This news is just a perspective from an idiot who holds no say. India is going smooth with fgfa

debate the facts instead of attack the person. PAKFA is a good plane but India have to choose between Rafale or PAKFA because of funds.

debate the facts instead of attack the person. PAKFA is a good plane but India have to choose between Rafale or PAKFA because of funds.

:o: PAK-FA being a big plane is expensive to service. Unless InAF wants to replace Su-30 with PAK-FA, I don't see InAF ordering many PAK-FA. F-22 was meant to replace F-15, yet only 180 odd planes were delivered.

Go to face book and search India superpower and you will see which national is trying to be the next superpower. However, its the western press and reality that is showing the rise of China. People are anticipating the rise of India as well during the middle of the last decade. But since then, India had fizzled. India have to do better in order to garner more respect.

So, do you believe that China the second largest economy who can't even match tiny European economies in weapon R and D can become a superpower. :laugh:

Russia no longer sells any arm to China. India is Russia's remaining big market. If India goes for American arms, Russia arms industry would go bankrupt. :o:

China won't stop buying from Russia otherwise from where will you copy. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
We survived the good old days when america and china supported pakistan...Let them open the doors with pakistan...who cares...

If you don't, you wouldn object France from upgrate Pakistan JF-17. Anything that could enhance Pakistan forces has caused India with great concern, when you don't have any leverage over Russia, do you think they will be care of India's concern?

Back
Top Bottom