What's new

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

I think the India-Russia deal for PAKFA is giving sleepless nights to many Chinese and defense firms.

PAKFA would go through and be in IAF colours.

and regarding comparision of PAKFA with F-35 or J-20 and even F-22 this is what is th reality.

1 PAKFA == 1.2 F-22 == 2 F-35 == 4 J-20

PAKFA haters can keep on crying for next 4-5 years and really no one cares. While India and Russia would have the world's best 5th gen plane in PAKFA many would be left with the inferior F-35 and J-20s in their arsenal which would be blown to pieces in any possible future confrontation with PAKFA.

I'm interesitng on how you got this relation "1 PAKFA == 1.2 F-22 == 2 F-35 == 4 J-20" :lol: you must have make a time travel to the future in order to get this :lol: And don't get me wrong I'm not PAK/FA hater, it's just you guys like to brag how gratefull you're on one thread to "thanks" Russia for Indian space development and next turn PAK/FA into PAK/Fakramatiya...some even avocate to buy F-35 and dump PAK/FA.

Last edited:
No idea but in all cases that would be better than whatever Chinese comes with. :laugh:

don't listen to faithful, he is a paid chinese seditious troll on PDF. This is not a downgrade in terms of capability and lethality. the export version for India just does not come with NATO and US specific communication gear.

The Data Link II communications technology for the P-8I was received by Boeing from Bharat Electronics Limited in April 2010. The communications system will enable exchange of tactical data and messages between Indian Navy aircraft, ships and shore establishments.

The IFF, system from BEL was also handed over to Boeing for integration with P-8I in December 2010. India buying AGM-84L Harpoon Block II Missiles and Mk 54 All-Up-Round Lightweight Torpedoes for the P-8I

Last edited:
AGAIN- ALL of this is from ONE report in Business Standard by Mr Shukla who has been pushing for the F-35 for a LONG time, before it was for an alternative to the Rafale now he's going after the FGFA as the Rafale looks to be a done deal.

Many of the issues will be sorted out that's for sure- the FGFA hasn't even flown yet for god's sake. It's far too early to just right it off.

Bloody Indian media though. They can frak anything up.

b
AGAIN- ALL of this is from ONE report in Business Standard by Mr Shukla who has been pushing for the F-35 for a LONG time, before it was for an alternative to the Rafale now he's going after the FGFA as the Rafale looks to be a done deal.

Many of the issues will be sorted out that's for sure- the FGFA hasn't even flown yet for god's sake. It's far too early to just right it off.

Bloody Indian media though. They can frak anything up.
bro hard to believe in aero india2013 this chap(Mr. Shukla) i hav seen him constantly roaming around american stall through the whole day,i hav witnessed other jurnos like Shiv,vishnu but they are all on air display area constantly covering the sorties but this chap even share a seat with LM official in their stalls :laugh::laugh: ,then i confirmed him as a real stooge of uncle sam:sniper:

b

bro hard to believe in aero india2013 this chap(Mr. Shukla) i hav seen him constantly roaming around american stall through the whole day,i hav witnessed other jurnos like Shiv,vishnu but they are all on air display area constantly covering the sorties but this chap even share a seat with LM official in their stalls :laugh::laugh: ,then i confirmed him as a real stooge of uncle sam:sniper:
Well that doesn't surprise me at all.

don't listen to faithful, he is a paid chinese seditious troll on PDF. This is not a downgrade in terms of capability and lethality. the export version for India just does not come with NATO and US specific communication gear.

The Data Link II communications technology for the P-8I was received by Boeing from Bharat Electronics Limited in April 2010. The communications system will enable exchange of tactical data and messages between Indian Navy aircraft, ships and shore establishments.

The IFF, system from BEL was also handed over to Boeing for integration with P-8I in December 2010. India buying AGM-84L Harpoon Block II Missiles and Mk 54 All-Up-Round Lightweight Torpedoes for the P-8I

Having second largest economy in the world but still Chinese are not even close to Russia or any other smaller western economy in military R and D and they dream about becoming next superpower. :laugh:

Although there is huge GDP gap between Russia and China, China still have to look towards Russia for their such need and making their own Chinese version out of it. BTW can you tell me which one is Chinese version.

When was the last time China bought a fighter jet, a warship, a tank, or a submarine from Russia? Over a decade ago. China's new weapons like J-10B, J-20, J-31, Type 052D, Qing class submarines are all Chinese, not from Russia. :p:

Having second largest economy in the world but still Chinese are not even close to Russia or any other smaller western economy in military R and D and they dream about becoming next superpower. :laugh:

Go to face book and search India superpower and you will see which national is trying to be the next superpower. However, its the western press and reality that is showing the rise of China. People are anticipating the rise of India as well during the middle of the last decade. But since then, India had fizzled. India have to do better in order to garner more respect.

Go to face book and search India superpower and you will see which national is trying to be the next superpower. However, its the western press and reality that is showing the rise of China. People are anticipating the rise of India as well during the middle of the last decade. But since then, India had fizzled. India have to do better in order to garner more respect.
We are what we are...
We dont need any western media to satisfy our ego...

China has a rover on the Moon. What does India have? :p: America has more debt than it has GDP. In fact, America's economy is completely dependent on debt, or it would collapse within a day. Eastern Europe collapsed in the late 80s when debt hit 40% of GDP. I would refrain from claiming America is still the top dog.

China has a rover on the Moon. What does India have? :p: America has more debt than it has GDP. In fact, America's economy is completely dependent on debt, or it would collapse within a day. Eastern Europe collapsed in the late 80s when debt hit 40% of GDP. I would refrain from claiming America is still the top dog.
Lol..we already came to know that rover was malfuntioning...Go and search google if its working...

J20 is not a threat infront of Rafales .. rafale can tame chinese uppity with disdain ! :rofl:

We are what we are...
We dont need any western media to satisfy our ego...

Haven't you looked at your GDB growth numbers and the crash of rupee from a sentence by federal reserve? Indian economy is still fundamentally weak and India is not doing anything fast enough to grow the economy. And the way it is going, India will always be the superpower of tomorrow.

Russia no longer sells any arm to China. India is Russia's remaining big market. If India goes for American arms, Russia arms industry would go bankrupt. :o:

We're not delusional as Indians of course we're not rule out of few chinese fan boys to make the claim as China to be the next superpower. We're just too happy to be the world second largest economy regardless of military achievement on R&D. And at least we have done effort to catch up Russia and other with J-20 and J-31 while India is on desperated attempt begging Russia for ToT of PAK/FA.:coffee:

PAK/FA is russian's bread and butter, blood and sweat, I'm wondering if they're interested to create another competitor just for a sake of 6 millions:dirol:

Back
Top Bottom