What's new

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

IAF tagets PLAAF at the very beginning, that's why you choose to INDUCT Rafale. You definitely don't need Rafale to deal with PAF.

Most probably it can be against Tejas...
Hope my pakistani friends are as sensible as you are...
And whats the topic is about::::crazy:

Since india and Pakistan are enemies, you should understand their feeling.

For PAKFA, PAF needs J31.

IAF tagets PLAAF at the very beginning, that's why you choose to INDUCT Rafale. You definitely don't need Rafale to deal with PAF.
Yes offcourse IAF is pitching against PLAAF.
India is only trying to be defensive here. Even you know for the fact that china is growing rapidly and china pokes india by helping pakistan. What can you expect from us?
Sit for china to preach us? Eventhough most of india likes china, We do not have any other option...

IAF has very strong combat ability, what it lacks is the enduring ability. PAF is outgunned for sure, that's why China has to offer them technical support to balance IAF's threat.

Yes offcourse IAF is pitching against PLAAF.
India is only trying to be defensive here. Even you know for the fact that china is growing rapidly and china pokes india by helping pakistan. What can you expect from us?
Sit for china to preach us? Eventhough most of india likes china, We do not have any other option...
It's called arme race. Very pathetic but very neccessariy.

China sets weapon development standards according to USA, India sets for China, and PAF sets for India. An endless circle.

I don't think India will stop looking for decent in the world weapon market if China stops arming herself. Everyone has ambitions to rule the region.

Last edited:
I somewhat understands India's safe than sorry policy, as we human is very unpredictable.

Chinese are peace inclined speices, try Japan as your neighbour. That's called really sorry.

I'm a straight man, i put it in a very raw way. Humans are inclined to bully the weaker, that's natural.

You always need a channel to ventilate your furry to serve your own interests. Typical like USA.

Even China had war with India in 1962, but we never delibertely killed even one innocent civillian living in India.

Last edited:
IAF has very strong combat ability, what it lacks is the enduring ability. PAF is outgunned for sure, that's why China has to offer them technical support to balance IAF's threat.

It's called arme race. Very pathetic but very neccessariy.

China sets weapon development standards according to USA, India sets for China, and PAF sets for India. An endless circle.

I don't think India will stop looking for decent in the world weapon market if China stops arming herself. Everyone has ambitions to rule the region.
Yes and its good to have competition...
Without china's backing, i am sure we will still be using MIG21's as our main fighters!!!
One way arms race is good for india....

It's very EASY to criticize.

It's hard to build.

Though frankly, even though India is paying for half of the development costs, Russia will never willingly let someone else have their high level technology.

Since that would kill their OWN export business. Giving away your competitive advantage is a bad business strategy.

There is an old saying in China: No fight, no understanding.

It's hard to build.

Though frankly, even though India is paying for half of the development costs, Russia will never willingly let someone else have their high level technology.

Since that would kill their OWN export business. Giving away your competitive advantage is a bad business strategy.

Russians are scrupulous business man, they will not TOT until the tech is totally obsolete in the market. You can't ruin your busniness strategy for a single deal.

The world is like a real jungle life strugle, brutal and bloody.

It's hard to build.

I agree with you...But india is not sitting quite...
We are trying our best to improve our domestic industry and at the same time try to get some thing from international market...
Regarding russia, India is slowly and steadily distancing itself from russia without hurting them.

There is an old saying in China: No fight, no understanding.

Russians are scrupulous business man, they will not TOT until the tech is totally obsolete in the market. You can't ruin your busniness strategy for a single deal.

The world is like a real jungle life strugle, brutal and bloody.

You're right. :tup:

This is just business, no one will willingly ruin their own export business by giving away their best technology.

Maybe Chinese members spitting venom on India weapon, you guys shall take it as a free motivation to do even better. We expereience the same treatment from USA, i never take it as negative ingredients in the long run. I'm very realistic.

This is just business, no one will willingly ruin their own export business by giving away their best technology.

Business is business, that's all.

I always pay fair respect to India's weapon development, don't take me wrong here. Trolling is unavoidable, it's useful way for letting male hormone go.

very low chance of winning over IAF'S MKI in air combat.

That's why some Pakistan members suggest buying J10B from China.

From what I see in this forum, many Indians believes that LCA can easily handle J10B.

From what I see in this forum, many Indians believes that LCA can easily handle J10B.
That's typical presentation of hormone surplus as well, very low chance of LCA winning over J10B unless LCA has laser gun.

i would say 50% to 50% when LCA engages with JF17.

But Indians are deluding themselves for believing that Russians will hand over half of the technology on PAKFA just because they pay for half of the development AFTER the plane had start flying.

Back
Top Bottom