What's new

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

15 yrs ago India aerospace engineering claim the success of LCA will transform India into a aerospace powerhouse, 15 yrs later India still searching for someone to teach them how to build 4th generation fighter jet.

China needs another five years to get fighter engines matured. You will see a whole new senario at year 2018. We works hardly for decades to achieve independance on engines. I'm quite happy CHina could produce WS10 series engines to fullfill our future needs.
Even india is trying hard mate...No point in trolling here with your ego...

Where in your dreams and where is that integrated and show us the a fighter with that...
No matter you admit or not, China has been leading India in fighter engines. WS10 is a successful project, and Kaveri is way behind the schedule. WS10A has been installed on 120 plus J11B fighters, we will accelerate the production scale in the future.

Troling? really? i'm just saying the facts.

J16 had be installed WS10G and got induected for PLA navy as well, that's really good.

I'm not saying PAKFA sucks, but it is under India's expection since IAF has very standard.

Indians work hard all the time, hope you will make Kaveri a seccessful indeginous engine in the near future.

Last edited:
No matter you admit or not, China has been leading India in fighter engines. WS10 is a successful project, and Kaveri is way behind the schedule. WS10A has been installed on 120 plus J11B fighters, we will accelerate the production scale in the future.

Troling? really? i'm just saying the facts.

J16 had be installed WS10G and got induected for PLA navy as well, that's really good.

I'm not saying PAKFA sucks, but it is under India's expection since IAF has very standard.
Offcourse china is leading and offcourse india will catch up with china...
But the amount of time you chinese trolls spend on indian forms tells something!!!:lol:

LOL...my pakistani friends told me otherwise...
JF17 is no rival for F22 at all, it is a light muti-role fighter which is supposed to replace the old J7 in PAF. We shall be more realistic here, how the hell one expect a 4gen fighter to deal with a monster like F22?

If you see my previous post, even i am against PAKFA...
But I have full confidence in IAF that they look for quality at the end...

Neither PAK-FA nor F-35 can counter J-20. The former due to lack of technology like DSI and EOTS. The latter due to being too small.

15 yrs ago India aerospace engineering claim the success of LCA will transform India into a aerospace powerhouse, 15 yrs later India still searching for someone to teach them how to build 4th generation fighter jet.

And India acts like the leader of aerospace by complaining that PAKFA is not good enough!!!!! Like if India can build a better one. Beggars can't be choosers. In this case, India is paying big bucks to beg for an advance plane that Indians just have no capability to build in 50 years by itself. And India know it.

JF17 is no rival for F22 at all, it is a light muti-role fighter which is supposed to replace the old J7 in PAF. We shall be more realistic here, how the hell one expect a 4gen fighter to deal with a monster like F22?
Can it be pitched against another heavy weight fighter Su30MKI?

Offcourse china is leading and offcourse india will catch up with china...
But the amount of time you chinese trolls spend on indian forms tells something!!!:lol:

Indian section is a very fascinating place for Chinese member, that's the fun of PDF offers to us. If you don't mind, we talk seriously sometimes as well.

India get what you pay for 6 billions, half *** stealth fighter jet from the Russian.

Indian section is a very fascinating place for Chinese member, that's the fun of PDF offers to us. If you don't mind, we talk seriously sometimes as well.
I understand...Afterall its the same motive that we are in PDF..:lol:
It hurts me so much that you are really talking some facts...:lol:

And India acts like the leader of aerospace by complaining that PAKFA is not good enough!!!!! Like if India can build a better one. Beggars can't be choosers. In this case, India is paying big bucks to beg for an advance plane that Indians just have no capability to build in 50 years by itself. And India know it.

They want to joint to big boy club but their lack of technology advancement keep them from building their own stealth technology. If you can't produce it yourself better to buy it off from someone.

very low chance of winning over IAF'S MKI in air combat.

That's why some Pakistan members suggest buying J10B from China.
Most probably it can be against Tejas...
Hope my pakistani friends are as sensible as you are...
And whats the topic is about::::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom