What's new

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

India had invested billions USD on PAKFA project, which means PAKFA is the only choice IAF has. For me, F35b is far advanced than PAKFA.

anyway, PAKFA is cheaper than F35b.

F-35 is no match for J-20, which incorporate all the technologies F-35 has such as DSI and EOTS, and is a much bigger plane sort of like F-15 compared to F-16. :p:

Why India expected top of the line stealth technology with their 6 billions dollars investment? 6 billions can only get India not more than 20 F35 for what it worth.

India should allocated 300 billions US dollars to the Russian, they will produce 1 of the best stealth technology for the India.

US will sale 40 F35 to India for 6 billions.
Maybe USA will give some discount to India for friendship. I think the price for India will be cheaper than the price of F35B offered to Japan(since Japan is the cash cow USA take for granted).

India a bu
Maybe USA will give some discount to India for friendship. I think the price for India will be cheaper than the price of F35B offered to Japan(since Japan is the cash cow USA take for granted).

40 F35 for 6 billions on a friendly price.

F-35 is no match for J-20, which incorporate all the technologies F-35 has such as DSI and EOTS, and is a much bigger plane sort of like F-15 compared to F-16. :p:
It's too early to say J20 is better than F35B, we should take F35B seriously.

Since WS15 is still behind the schedule, we shall not be so sel-fulfilled. Be humble and we will get there in the future.

Poor nations but want fancy toy, what do you expect not to billions over 100 billions on investing 5th generation stealth fighter. India don't pay the Russian enough to meet India expectation.

Since there won't be any substantial TOT from Russian side, what about IAF chooses to buy some F35B for stopgap? USA wanna a closer relationship with India to contain China, i don't percieve any possibility USA will sanction India in the near future unless CHina falls.

It's too early to say J20 is better than F35B, we should take F35B seriously.

Since WS15 is still behind the schedule, we shall not be so sel-fulfilled. Be humble and we will get there in the future.

F-35B is not the main F-35 variant. The air force F-35A is the main F-35 variant.

J20 has never taken off .. russians haven't allowed Al31fp engines to be used in that crap :lol:

PAKFA sure dissappoint India's expectation since IAF has very high standard of 5gen fighters. To be honest, PAKFA is not worth the price India pays. It's more like a stealthy version of Su 27 series fighters, Russians are still obsessed with the old design. I also don't see any future improvement possibility on the PAKFA as India requested.

Wow...chinese should stop pooping gymnastics in this thread and go back to their caves...
pooping-gymnastics-smiley-emoticon.gif

Back
Top Bottom