What's new

Russian rubbish? India reportedly disappointed with stealth fighters from Moscow

J20 has never taken off .. russians haven't allowed Al31fp engines to be used in that crap :lol:
Can you talk properly instead of trolling? If J20 is crap, then what is PAKFA? Even worse

@sancho: How do you percieve PAKFA comapred with F35b?

J20 has never taken off .. russians haven't allowed Al31fp engines to be used in that crap :lol:

Keep telling yourself that. :p: Israel has supplied all of America's technologies to China. Chinese flyboys fly J-20, the BEST fighter jet in the whole wide world. :bounce:

Keep telling yourself that. :p: Jew has supplied all of America's technologies to China. Chinese flyboys fly J-20, the BEST fighter jet in the whole wide world. :bounce:

Rubbish India LCA is the best fighter jet in the world, LCA can take on F22, T50, Rafael, F35 all together.

With decent engine line WS15, J20 will be on par with F22 for sure. F35 is little infereior in terms of ferry range, but it still better than PAKFA.

PAKFA somehow dissappointed me when i first saw it, Russia really lacks of money on R&D.

With decent engine line WS15, J20 will be on par with F22 for sure. F35 is little infereior in terms of ferry range, but it still better than PAKFA.
Why you chinese think about fantasies...
Dont say what if ,, what if we may.
Come here when you have full capability!!!

15 yrs ago, the discovery channel show India made
Nope...the due credit should be given to J17 as well...

LCA program was so success, India look for Russia and French to teach them how to build 4th generation and 5th generation jets respectively.

China needs another five years to get fighter engines matured. You will see a whole new senario at year 2018. We works hardly for decades to achieve independance on engines. I'm quite happy CHina could produce WS10 series engines to fullfill our future needs.

Back
Top Bottom