What's new

Russian President may visit Pakistan in May

Maybe you should stop supporting afghan taliban ?
You should tell afghan people ..........
90 percent of them still supports Taliban .......the Taliban are the ones guarding Chinese investment in the region .......
they even put a stop to drugs ............
now the new regime do corruption and selling drugs to the world .......
i don't believe in the the ideology of Taliban but if afghan people want them , they have the right to choose what is best for them ....even now they are protecting the people living in the areas they are holding......
the only difference between afghan taliban and saudi monarchy is that saudis are rich and talibans are poor and stupid ....if they hand over osama bin laden and allow u.s to fight al qaida , they would even still be ruling their country ......but they make the mistake and pay heavily for it ..........
surely you don't believe everything what u.s.a and anti pakistan forces write daily in their newspapers ....
all your life you have been blaming pakistan for supporting them ........go and check , norway has ties with them , so is iran , russia and china .......go and fight them too

sabir shakir ka source hai to galat hi ho ga ........... the guy is the worst kind of stupid .

Last edited:
Said that, the visit is possible and will be confirmed two or three weeks prior to signing of Gas deal.

To all the butthurt Indian.
P8NJk2v.gif

Prepare your butthurt cream.

Irrespective of this thread, i really like the picture...How can i get such kind of videos? Is there any site to copy it...Its hillarious man...

Coming to the point, i can see that it is going to happen sooner than later. But it is good for Pakistan to not to blow it out of proportion...Putin is a businessman. Pakistan should like up with certain deal where Taliban to be not so hostile to Russia . And critical factor is that ISIS is a major challenge to most of the nations than Taliban itself....If i would be given with a choice, even i see Taliban are better option that ISIS running the show in Afganistan....

And in my country like yours, there are many who think positively and want peace.....

MAJORITY Indians have voted a mass murderer to power with wetdreams of destroying Pakistan. It's been war since Day 1 of Modi. Talk about positivity and peace!!!

I have always said take over Afghan areas full Take over , and let Russia up business center help connect Central Asia to Pakistan.

China - Pakistan , can then work to revive the economy in that area

Problem solved

Region would make a great new province for Pakistan

I don't get it half of Afghan have ties to Pakistan and other half wants to travel openly into Pakistan
what is the problem get it done new province and expand

Last edited:
Lets treat Afghanistan like Poland and offer Russia + China to divide it into areas of influence by secret Pact...

Pakistan, Iran, Russia and China can have their own districts in Afghanistan.

Modi get heart attack if he visit Pakistan:rofl: Indian here already getting frustration.

You are So innocent. :angel:

It's reality .
Why acting so arrogant with afghans . ?
It's really a Shame, we shouldn't think bad for our poor weak muslim brothers
Just because they're weak and are facing hard times , doesn't mean we should treat them as dogs .

Why acting so arrogant with afghans . ?
It's really a Shame, we shouldn't think bad for our poor weak muslim brothers
Just because they're weak and are facing hard times , doesn't mean we should treat them as dogs .

My dear you are unaware of the Ground Realities.

You should read history of Pak-Afghan relationship and then decide by your own that whose is responsible for the present condition of Afghanistan.

I think we have a thread in this forum which provide all that info. i will search it for you.

@Well.wisher ..

Here. Go through these threads. read for yourself the history of Pak-Afg relation. and that who was hostile to whom ..

https://defence.pk/threads/a-brief-history-of-pakistans-afghan-policy.467442/

https://defence.pk/threads/an-afgha...to-divide-pakistan-between-themselves.463157/

Back
Top Bottom