What's new

Russian President may visit Pakistan in May

These same muslim brothers are sitting in the lap of India and doing whatever is in their power to damage us.

Get out of this stupid mentality and start living in real world.

And we're also harming them . What good we did to them .

Russia is already done with Afghanistan.
However,a good step,indicating lot of things if he actually visits Pakistan.After military exercises this will be the the next big thing causing hunger pangs to our neighbours and their iconic media.and they will be crying like,
"pakistan ne rache ek our shazish or
is me us ka sath de raha hy roos."

Russia tried to take Afghanistan before, but it was an epic disaster for them. I doubt they want anything to do with it.
It wasn't an epic disaster for them.

US and Pakistan collectively transformed Afghan resistance movement into a major fighting force that eventually stalemated Soviets in Afghanistan.

Russians, at present, are more than capable of handling Afghanistan but which state would want to waste its precious resources there?

If any major deals are going to be signed or there is any major event going to take place in PK for which they want to invite Russian President....I see no reason why Putin won't visit Pakistan! ..Even Indian PM went to Pak just to say hello to Pak PM Sharif and attended a weeding..not so long...just few months back!

If any major deals are going to be signed or there is any major event going to take place in PK for which they want to invite Russian President....I see no reason why Putin won't visit Pakistan! ..Even Indian PM went to Pak just to say hello to Pak PM Sharif and attended a weeding..not so long...just few months back!

like your thoughts but still got doubt in my minds 99.9% your fellow indians dont agree with your these thoughts u consider to b desh daroyi

like your thoughts but still got doubt in my minds 99.9% your fellow indians dont agree with your these thoughts u consider to b desh daroyi
Thanks. I am just trying to be positive. Hatred and wars have not given us the peace of mind or wealth of heaven!

And in my country like yours, there are many who think positively and want peace.....We both have millions of poor and uneducated people....there are so many good things to do in life...life is a gift of God with undisclosed expiry date....the whole world is God's creature, he is the owner of it and we are fighting with each other over it claiming we own it! ..Peace!

Back
Top Bottom