What's new

Russian Navy

Why you're so stupid tell me that, range is less than destroyers, carries less weapons sensors/defensive equipment than destroyers @undertakerwwefan :crazy::crazy::crazy:

So what? Russia has force projection anywhere in the world. Easily build airbase near the coast. AWAC, aerial refueling, bomber, Russia got all that. Plus, Russia has nukes, will never fight a state, only against rebels in Syria.

So what? Russia has force projection anywhere in the world. Easily build airbase near the coast. AWAC, aerial refueling, bomber, Russia got all that. Plus, Russia has nukes, will never fight a state, only against rebels in Syria.
And USA/ Nato also has a better tech then this Russian Frigate, smaller means ITS USES LESS POWERFUL RADAR (AESA) THAN DESTROYERS (RANGES) FOR ITS ELECTRONICS SENORS @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

And USA/ Nato also has a better tech then this Russian Frigate, smaller means ITS USES LESS POWERFUL RADAR (AESA) THAN DESTROYERS (RANGES) FOR ITS ELECTRONICS SENORS @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Russia does not fight another country. Russia only fight rebels in Syria. Frigates are sufficient. Plus Russia building dozens of these warships which have 4 faced AESA and can strike anywhere in Syria from the coast using Kalibr cruise missiles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karakurt-class_corvette

Russia does not fight another country. Russia only fight rebels in Syria. Frigates are sufficient. Plus Russia building dozens of these warships which have 4 faced AESA and can strike anywhere in Syria from the coast using Kalibr cruise missiles.

What you talking about you trash head its a counter against expected future war between well armed enemy as for rebels of Syira 70 era destroyers, covertte/ small well armed boats are enough those rebels as well as conventional jets (Su-27/30/35) etc etc @undertakerwwefan

first tell me that does those rebels have any sophisticated Navies/air force/Air defense you trash head @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

What you talking about you trash head its a counter against expected future war between well armed enemy as for rebels of Syira 70 era destroyers, covertte/ small well armed boats are enough those rebels as well as conventional jets (Su-27/30/35) etc etc @undertakerwwefan

It's enough to fight rebels in Syria with only wooden boats. Are you suggesting Russia navy only have a few wooden boats? There's nothing wrong with overkill. The US bombs ISIS in Syria using F-22 and B-1.

first tell me that does those rebels have any sophisticated Navies/air force/Air defense you trash head @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Exactly nothing because White Man discovered electricity and has science and technology.

It's enough to fight rebels in Syria with only wooden boats. Are you suggesting Russia navy only have a few wooden boats? There's nothing wrong with overkill. The US bombs ISIS in Syria using F-22 and B-1.
Shut up instead a brain you have a dog slum in your brain, i am not suggesting that Russian navy only have a wooden boats, i try to say smaller crafts with lesser capability is enough for these rebels, no need for sophisticated Frigate/destroyer for bomb these rebels, and tell me how many time US Bombed these rebels/ISIS with F-22/B-1, only few times, and most of time they bombed those rebels/ISIS with F-15E/F/A 18 EF/ F-16 @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall:

Exactly nothing because White Man discovered electricity and has science and technology.
Exactly because you have no Brain, keep blabbering without a base, your mental diseases has no cure @undertakerwwefan

Shut up instead a brain you have a dog slum in your brain, i am not suggesting that Russian navy only have a wooden boats, i try to say smaller crafts with lesser capability is enough for these rebels, no need for sophisticated Frigate/destroyer for bomb these rebels, and tell me how many time US Bombed these rebels/ISIS with F-22/B-1, only few times, and most of time they bombed those rebels/ISIS with F-15E/F/A 18 EF/ F-16 @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall:

I don't care if there is a need or not. Russians build what they build. None of your business. You are not Russia president. In the meantime, enjoy ship ****.

I don't care if there is a need or not. Russians build what they build. None of your business. You are not Russia president. In the meantime, enjoy ship ****.

And you're not Russian president either, you're just a brainless twit, they are testing their latest weapons ( fighter jets/Naval ships/ tanks/ bombs/Missiles etc etc ) in real war situations @undertakerwwefan

Back
Top Bottom