What's new

Russian Navy

Corvettes project 20380 vs 20385.
1.jpeg

Patrol ship ("antipiracy" ship) project 22160 "Dmitry Rogachev".
11.jpg

Russia is tilting towards reducing tonnage of its gigantic Soviet era warships to smaller more capable ones

but I cannot help but think that they need a serious new programme for 10,000+ cruiser for blue sea operations

what happened to the Lider class?

Russia is tilting towards reducing tonnage of its gigantic Soviet era warships to smaller more capable ones

but I cannot help but think that they need a serious new programme for 10,000+ cruiser for blue sea operations

what happened to the Lider class?

Lider is too big they don't want it. Admiral Gorshkov frigates will be the biggest warships.

@waz

@pakistanipower up to his trolling again.

This frigate has 4 faced AESA. I wouldn't call it garbage.

Why i am trolling, i stating a facts, in Russian Navy most of their ships/Subs were designed in 70s/ 80s like sorvermany class destroyers/delta class/ackula class, recently they started adding some new subs/ships but vastly in smaller scale then Soviet era designs @undertakerwwefan

Why i am trolling, i stating a facts, in Russian Navy most of their ships/Subs were designed in 70s/ 80s like sorvermany class destroyers/delta class/ackula class, recently they started adding some new subs/ships but vastly in smaller scale then Soviet era designs @undertakerwwefan

@waz

@pakistanipower trolling is unacceptable

No one calls a ship that has 4 faced AESA garbage except you.

This frigate has 4 faced AESA. I wouldn't say it's garbage.
So what problem, France horizon class Frigate (destroyers) and UK Type 45 have a revolving AESA for same purpose, USN Agies destroyers has also 4 PESA and Chinese have the 4 AESA on their Type-52 series of naval ships and same goes to Japanese and South Korean naval ships it a old tech in naval term, so what so special about this ship if it has 4 AESA @undertakerwwefan

So what problem, France horizon class Frigate (destroyers) and UK Type 45 have a revolving AESA for same purpose, USN Agies destroyers has also 4 PESA and Chinese have the 4 AESA on their Type-52 series of naval ships and same goes to Japanese and South Korean naval ships it a old tech in naval term, so what so special about this ship if it has 4 AESA @undertakerwwefan

Same technology. This frigate is world class.

@waz

@pakistanipower trolling is unacceptable

No one calls a ship that has 4 faced AESA garbage except you.

You're trolling not me frigate is smaller then destroyer and has lesser weapons then destroyers, that's why i called this ship has no value for Russian navies, its best suited for coastal and green water defense not true blue water (oceanic going ship) @undertakerwwefan

Same technology. This frigate is world class.
but its not true blue water ship like destroyer is and carries less weapons and sensors than destroyers, that's all i have to say @undertakerwwefan

Back
Top Bottom