What's new

Russian Military Police Enter Syria's Saraqib to Ensure Security

if russia is such a weak military power then why u.s and nato are wasting billions of dollars to counter russian army in europe border with russia,I think turkey is underestimating russia or may entered in trap of israel greater israel plan
Lol.. I saw some Turkish member made the same claim, really don't know which world you guys live.

Lol.. I saw some Turkish member made the same claim, really don't know which world you guys live.
You greatly overestimate Russias capability, they cant even finish the job in eastern Ukraine which borders them. Russian efforts in Syria would go down the drain if any serious power would take the risk there.
I wont even go into your claim of Russia being able to attack Turkey in its own territory which is ridiculous to begin with...

Russia has just sent shipload of armoured vehicles to Syria. Does not look to be in retreat mode.

We have seen loser Russians in weak-poor-unarmed Afghanistan in 10 years and USSR was collapsed
War is not computer game

Russia needs millions of soldiers and trillion dolllars to fight 83 million Turkiye and 2nd biggest NATO Army in a full scale war
also Russia will risk to lose in Syria , Ukraine , Georgia and Caucasia - Azerbaijan
and Russia will lose Turkiye ( TURKSTREAM Gas Pipeline ) and Turkiye will block Bosphorus

even Russian Generals says that Russia can not use nuclear weapons against Turkiye
and without nuclear weapons , Russia can not win a war against Turkiye in Syria
because of Syria is so far from Russia and Russia has no power projection to fight in the Middle East

Last edited:
We have seen loser Russians in weak-poor-unarmed Afghanistan in 10 years
US lost in Vietnam doesn't mean Vietnam can beat US militarily, cause US didn't fight it as a full scale war as it did in WW2, same goes for Afghan wars. Collapse of USSR was not because of Afghan war, it was because they chose a supre pro west leader named Gorbachev, who is an US admirer.

US lost in Vietnam doesn't mean Vietnam can beat US militarily, cause US didn't fight it as a full scale war as it did in WW2, same goes for Afghan wars. Collapse of USSR was not because of Afghan war, it was because they chose a supre pro west leader named Gorbachev, who is an US admirer.

I am not talking about super rich hyper power the US
I am talking about poor Russia .. without nuclear weapons , Russia is not even a power

USSR was collapsed because of 10 years Afghan War and stupid space race with the US

Russia should be smart to work with the strongest country in the region ( Turkiye ) , instead of to work with American lapdogs Israel,S.Arabia,the Uae

They can do nothing to hurt Russia ...... but Turkiye can do many things to hurt Russia from Balkans to Central Asia , from Ukraine to Libya , from Caucasia to the Eastern Mediterranean

China will help Russia and Syrian government bring the whole Syria back to peace and order and massive post war rebuilding contracts will be much worth our effort.

China may be the only country that could consider making the large-scale, long-term commitments to Syria’s needs.
The predicted price for Syria’s rebuilding varies widely depending on which estimate is considered but a figure of $200 billion is commonly referenced.
https://thearabweekly.com/chinas-rebuilding-role-iraq-could-serve-template-syria-after-years-conflict

China will help Russia and Syrian government bring the whole Syria back to peace and order and massive post war rebuilding contracts will be much worth our effort.

then China will be kicked by the US

The US-Israel never will allow China to enter the Middle East

US always dreams about kicking us since 1950 Korean war, they still do, bring it on, no love lost.

the US always kicked China
China is not global power and never will be

American DOLLARS - IMF - NATO rules this planet

the US always kicked China
China is not global power and never will be

American DOLLARS - IMF - NATO rules this planet
Lol,the more they kicked us, the stronger we become. check the history of past several decades and find out.

Lol,the more they kicked us, the stronger we become. check the history of past several decades and find out.

China is nothing to design this planet

I am saying again
ZION POWER backed American DOLLARS - IMF - NATO rules this planet

even communist China was became capitalist China

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom