What's new

Russian Military Police Enter Syria's Saraqib to Ensure Security

In UN Syria related votings, China goes with Russia. In some other votings, Russia goes with China.

In UN Syria related votings, China goes with Russia. In some other votings, Russia goes with China.
Yes, but that's about it, not a big deal. Russia has veto power anyway.

Last edited:
Well , Educate yourself before talking ...
these will help you ...

Korean war

GokTurk

Although this channel is anti Iran , but you can find good piece of information in it ( well look like some Turks are their patron , so they cover Turks and Ottoman very well ) ....

Anyway , how you can claim being both Turk and Mongol as same times ....

I watched all these videos? I don't understand where you are getting at? Who claimed Turk and Mongol same time?

The point is you guys are like terrorist this terrorist that when in reality 90% of the civilian casualties are coming from Assads side.
Even if Assad is killling Syrians, how is that TUrkey's business? or you have taken a card from US's "play the global cop role" book?

Also, please account for your country's support of ALQAEDA AND ISIS. hypocrites!

See how u try avoid all the cracks of turkey and just reply with nonsense. Why turkey decide to keep dostum , an enemy of Pakistanis? Isn't this going against your so called brotherhood and friendship between Pakistan and turkey? Are u suggesting Pakistan shall sacrifice for turkey for any clause including destruction of its own Pashtun enthic? I suggest you to tell Imran Khan , an enthic Pashtun to welcome dostum with open arms for the sake of Turkish brotherhood.

See how u try manipulate all Pakistanis to buy your idea.
Mind you, Turkey cant even sell Pakistan 1 good military equipment. that heli needs US engine, and US will probably block TUrkey's sale of good/strategic weapons to Pakistan, so I dunno why Pakistanis are so "proud" of Turkey when Turkey is really just a US proxy, sort of, especially strategically and militarily..

Even if Assad is killling Syrians, how is that TUrkey's business? or you have taken a card from US's "play the global cop role" book?
With millions of refugees its Turkeys business before anyone else.

Also, please account for your country's support of ALQAEDA AND ISIS. hypocrites!
Im sick of the same old smear campaign of yours...

if russia is such a weak military power then why u.s and nato are wasting billions of dollars to counter russian army in europe border with russia,I think turkey is underestimating russia or may entered in trap of israel greater israel plan
They cant answer back to this argument. bro, you're sharp.

With millions of refugees its Turkeys business before anyone else.
Turkey created those refugees because the refugees were created from SAA Fighting TURKISH PROXIES. dont do half accounting- law of compensation - you reap what you sow...sounds like Turkey hates what its reaping.

Im sick of the same old smear campaign of yours...
Its not a smear campaign- its the truth. if its not the truth, then debunk it. i cant even get into ALL the videos iv'e seen on twitter of Turkish proxies beheading Syrian soldiers, mutilating Syrian soldiers bodies, providing artillery support TO TERRORISTS(at least IRan doesnt even do this), providing tanks to terrorists?

well, i will give you one credit- US was ok with Turkey helping these terrorists...

Mind you, Turkey cant even sell Pakistan 1 good military equipment. that heli needs US engine, and US will probably block TUrkey's sale of good/strategic weapons to Pakistan, so I dunno why Pakistanis are so "proud" of Turkey when Turkey is really just a US proxy, sort of, especially strategically and militarily..

Turkish TEI TS1400 Turboshaft Engine will be ready by 2021 to power T-129 Attack Helicopter and T-625 Utility Helicopter

also 3000shp engine is under development to power ATAK-II 10 tons class heavy Attack Helicopter

Turkiye was become one one of top 3 countries with the US and Israel in UCAV technology

-- Bayraktar TB-2
-- ANKA-S
-- AKSUNGUR
-- AKINCI
-- KARGI anti radiation Drone
-- GOKSUNGUR supersonic UCAV
-- MIUS subsonic UCAV

and in 5 years Turkiye will be one of top 3 countries with the US and Russia in Attack Helicopter

-- T-129
-- T-629
-- ATAK-II

TS-1400 turboshaft engine
TS-3000 turboshaft engine

also Turkiye is one of top 5 countries in the world in Electronic Warfare technology

in the next 10 years Turkiye will be able to give hundreds of high tech military equipments to muslim countries including Pakistan

we dont care about jealousy of persians and arabs

Turkey created those refugees because the refugees were created from SAA Fighting TURKISH PROXIES. dont do half accounting- law of compensation - you reap what you sow...sounds like Turkey hates what its reaping.
Yeah look how many rebells Assad kills...
main-qimg-4bd1fde3971b88d6faeca1fd08f434fd

Its not a smear campaign- its the truth. if its not the truth, then debunk it. i cant even get into ALL the videos iv'e seen on twitter of Turkish proxies beheading Syrian soldiers, mutilating Syrian soldiers bodies, providing artillery support TO TERRORISTS(at least IRan doesnt even do this), providing tanks to terrorists?

well, i will give you one credit- US was ok with Turkey helping these terrorists...
The burden of proof lies one the one doing the accusations...
Its like me telling that you stole something and they asking you to prove that you are not the thief...

I am not talking about super rich hyper power the US
super rich with $20Trillion+ of national debt? you dont understand what wealth is.

I am talking about poor Russia ..
Turkey foreign exchange : $102bn
Russian foreign reserve: $570bn

who is poor?
without nuclear weapons , Russia is not even a power
this is hypothetical, and reality is that Russia has nukes so this point is dead on arrival.

USSR was collapsed because of 10 years Afghan War and stupid space race with the US
that was back then. why dont you try that same broken down USSR today??? you talk tough but cant back up anything u say. You even left your Alqaeda brothers exposed to SAA recently..you are really not a trust worthy ally to any entity.

Russia should be smart to work with the strongest country in the region ( Turkiye ) ,
I think you reversed it. this is what you mean t to say:

Turkiye should be smart to work with the strongest country in the region ( Russia ) ,

instead of to work with American lapdogs Israel,S.Arabia,the Uae
isnt that what Turkey does? You guys even tried to do trade with ISrael now...you guys are pathetic.
They can do nothing to hurt Russia ......
You think US sanctions on RUssia have done nothing? like @Beast asked- which planet do you live on?

but Turkiye can do many things to hurt Russia from Balkans to Central Asia , from Ukraine to Libya , from Caucasia to the Eastern Mediterranean
pls what video game are you talking about?

then China will be kicked by the US
LMAO...US couldnt even kick IRan after 64 soldiers got TBI. go rest.

The US-Israel never will allow China to enter the Middle East
lmao..China has already entered, at the invitation of othyer countries. DIdnt you see Iraq invite CHina into Iraq after kicking US troops out?

When last did you read the news? your info seems so outdated.

China is not global power and never will be
TROLLING.

Turkey foreign exchange : $102bn
Russian foreign reserve: $570bn

who is poor?

Russia is poor to compare with the US .... stop trolling

btw GDP PPP per capita

Russia : $29.642
Turkiye : $28.264 ... even there are not oil-gas reserves in Turkiye

and Turkiye has far better life standard , health quality , hospitals, buildings, roads, etc than Russia

super rich with $20Trillion+ of national debt? you dont understand what wealth is.

only ignorant guys like you can say this

American Dollars rule this planet

this is hypothetical, and reality is that Russia has nukes so this point is dead on arrival.

in reality Russians could not use nukes and sucked in Afghanistan

LMAO...US couldnt even kick IRan after 64 soldiers got TBI. go rest.

the US killed top Iranian general Qasım Suleimani
the US killed top generals of Hezbol-Hashdi Shabi terror organizations

pathetic losers

btw GDP PPP per capita

Russia : $29.642
Turkiye : $28.264 ... even there are not oil-gas reserves in Turkiye

and Turkiye has far better life standard , health quality , hospitals, buildings, roads, etc than Russia

Just for the record, Russia has a higher HDI (0.824) than Turkey (0.806) too. So, basically Russia is more developed than Turkey which is not surprising considering the fact that Russia used to be a super power. They have a stronger education system, better medical system, roads and buildings without a doubt.

Israel is hiding behind of the US
without the US protection , tiny Israel can not bomb Syria
Iran and Assad are hiding behind of Russia , without Russian protection , primitive Iran and Assad would have kicked out of Syria long ago
Whatever you say lol

Just for the record, Russia has a higher HDI (0.824) than Turkey (0.806) too. So, basically Russia is more developed than Turkey which is not surprising considering the fact that Russia used to be a super power. They have a stronger education system, better medical system, roads and buildings without a doubt.

I was in Russia ... Russia is garbage with rash buildings , roads , airports , etc and garbage hospitals with bad medical system

Russia is backward country to compare with Turkiye

Turkiye and Sweden have the best medical system in the world
and American,Turkish,German Hospitals are the best of the best in the world
btw Turkiye is one of top5 countries in the world for healthcare tourism

Turkey is a strong contender in the medical tourism market.
Turkey boasts of zero waiting times, affordable and quality healthcare delivery.
specifically, in the areas of transplant surgery, radiation therapy for cancer, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, and genomic medicine

Stating that patients from 146 countries choose Turkey as a destination to seek health,
the country attracts patients particularly from Turkic countries, Russia, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait

Turkey is ranked 4th in the global list for healthcare tourism in terms of the number of patients it serves and comes 3rd in terms of the revenue it generates from healthcare tourism

over 800.000 patients came to Turkey for treatment, and the sector generated $7.5 billion in revenues in 2018-2019

and around 2 million medical tourists and $20 billion revenue are expected by 2023

34 Integrated Healthcare Campuses in 31 city ( $16 billion )

to modernize the public hospitals and expanding their bed capacity through uniting the regional hospitals within one campus

The Turkish Government has an extensive healthcare PPP pipeline with an estimated total capacity of +50.000 beds

Ankara ETLIK Integrated Healthcare Campus is the largest Healthcare Campus in the World
( 1,4 million m2 land .... $1,3 billion )

Ankara BILKENT Integrated Healthcare Campus is the 2nd largest Healthcare Campus in the World ( 1,3 million m2 land .... $1,2 billion )

World's Largest Seismically Isolated Hospitals to open in Istanbul by 2020 ... ( $3,3 billion )

The Basaksehir City Hospital will make both Istanbul and Turkey a “healthcare hub” and be recognized as the “World’s Largest Seismically Isolated Building” with 2,068 seismic isolators to be installed in its main hospital building

The Basaksehir City Hospital will be one of the most distinguished healthcare complexes of the world
1-0.jpg

1 - Istanbul Basaksehir City Hospital in Numbers .... ( $1,8 billion )
  • Construction area of 1 million square meters
  • 2,068 seismic isolators
  • 2,682 bed capacity
  • 32,700 patients to be served on daily basis
  • 10,000 new jobs, including 4,300 medical jobs, 4,050 services jobs and 810 administrative jobs
1ed5bce5f1192b141576cf3bcb067c7d.jpg

2 - Istanbul İkitelli City Hospital in Numbers .... ( $1,5 billion )
  • Construction area of 1 million square meters
  • 2,000+ seismic isolators
  • 2,700 bed capacity
  • 23.600 patients to be served on daily basis
  • 10,000 new jobs

Istanbul İkitelli City Hospital for opening in 2020

even I am not talking about over 170 private Hospitals in Turkey like 5 stars luxury Hotels

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom