What's new

Russian Expert: Liaoning-Test Platform, Vikramaditya-Fully operable combat capable

We have been operating aircraft carriers for past 50 years . You have just started .

He is just expressing his frustration. It is pretty clear that Chinese AC is just a target floating in the sea. Its a symptom of classic Chinese bluff and pretense. All show and No Substance.

We have been operating aircraft carriers for past 50 years . You have just started .

You may say that you have 50 years experience in operating carriers. However we have experience operating two Kiev class carriers for more than a decade.

This is how you operate a Kiev class carrier. Watch and learn.

I'm sorry i just can't resist.:omghaha:

You may say that you have 50 years experience in operating carriers. However we have experience operating two Kiev class carriers for more than a decade.

This is how you operate a Kiev class carrier. Watch and learn.

I'm sorry i just can't resist.:omghaha:

Why are the dancers waving the British flag ?? :undecided:

Why are the dancers waving the British flag ?? :undecided:

LOL. Is he claiming experience in running a theme part ? I think they are planing to defeat the enemies by bad songs and cliched dance routines. :lol: The enemies of imperial china will either laugh to death or die of boredom. :D

LOL. Is he claiming experience in running a theme part ? I think they are planing to defeat the enemies by bad songs and cliched dance routines. :lol: The enemies of imperial china will either laugh to death or die of boredom. :D

Dude , he was joking ..... :P

Note that the J-15 numbers are taken from the SU-33 so its not a completely accurate comparison.

That's why J11 specs would be more appropriate, since J15 is not a Su 33 copy, but a navalised J11. They just needed Su 33s to get the know how to navalise the fighters. The Su 33 for example was not a multi role fighter and to upgrade it to modern (Su 30) standards would had been too costly, which is why the Russian prefered the Mig 29K as stop gaps (and because we funded a lot of things). The J15 instead is a multi role fighter and will offer at least modern 4th gen, if not higher capabilities.

Did your pilots fly off from ski-jump bow flight deck without stovl fighters?
If answer is no ,it's means you are begginer

Last edited:
People's Republic of China
  • People's Liberation Army Air Force had 73 Su-30MKK fighters in service in 2010.[8] 76 were delivered in 2000–2003. Introduced into service with the PLAAF Flight Test & Training Base at Cangzhou Air Force Base, Hebei Province (19 examples), the 3rd Air Division/ 9th Fighter Regiment based at Wuhu air base, Anhui Province (19 examples), 18th Air Division at Datuopu air base (19 examples), Changsha, Hunan Province and 29th Air Division at Quzhou air base (19 examples).[9] Su-30MKK is the first Chinese fighter jet to fully adapt radar active homing air-to-air missile, it is capable of launching R-77E missile.[10]
Now we are in 2013 .

Now they have J10A-B,J11,J15,J31,j20 not even russia have soo many choice .

Su 30 MKK is an Engine?

Currently they are negotiating for Su35.

It's true however that the ski jump does pose limitations to a carrier and especially on the take off weight of its planes. But this is a issue that the Liaoning, Vikramaditya and the Kuznetsov share. And with the MiG-29K that has a higher stall speed then the Flankers i would say that the Vikramaditya is worse off then the Liaoning on this front.

If China is complacent with Junk Liaoning than it is good for us. Enjoy you Junk Liaoning.

People's Republic of China
  • People's Liberation Army Air Force had 73 Su-30MKK fighters in service in 2010.[8] 76 were delivered in 2000–2003. Introduced into service with the PLAAF Flight Test & Training Base at Cangzhou Air Force Base, Hebei Province (19 examples), the 3rd Air Division/ 9th Fighter Regiment based at Wuhu air base, Anhui Province (19 examples), 18th Air Division at Datuopu air base (19 examples), Changsha, Hunan Province and 29th Air Division at Quzhou air base (19 examples).[9] Su-30MKK is the first Chinese fighter jet to fully adapt radar active homing air-to-air missile, it is capable of launching R-77E missile.[10]
Now we are in 2013 .

Now they have J10A-B,J11,J15,J31,j20 not even russia have soo many choice .

Currently they are negotiating for Su 35.

Do not understate Liaoning and new aircraft carriers being build.Remembr INS Vikram was build in Ukraine as part of Soviet Russia.Also Ukraine and China have extensive technical collaborations in various fields-Also remember Ukraine is one of few countries in the world that can produce its own aircraft engine to power its transport fleet.Assistance of Ukraine is of paramount importance and can quicken its space of development

Did your pilots fly off from ski-jump bow flight deck without stovl fighters?
If answer is no ,it's means you are begginer

We have operated both CATOBAR as well as STOVL carriers . Nothing new .

We have operated both CATOBAR as well as STOVL carriers . Nothing new .

You deceive noone but yourself.

CATOBAR was last operated by India over 35 years ago. On a WW2 era aircraft carrier using a 1960s generation jet fighter. Any pilot still alive would be over 60 years old and probably not been flying for years and years.

Not sure if those experience is of any use today.

Back
Top Bottom