What's new

Russian and Turkish Defence Delegations arrive in Islamabad

If you dont have anything contributory input on the topic you are welcome to shut that whole in your face, got it?
iam an only reader and have no time for ua of topic saga and its not contributrory what you doing right now so gtfoh

You are ignored, dont bother writing troll
is this trolling ? lol you was trolling, Have told you to concentrate on topic, by the whay whats ua contributry in this thread ? antolian empire ? otomon empire ? mughal empire ? chines japness empire ? alexender and chengis khan ? is this the topic ? go and create ua own thread and do what you want to do there stop spoiling whole thread i hope i will not gt ua reply again.

Can you specifically tell me when Turkey was colonized? Turkey has no colonial legacy. There are two countries in Asia with no colonial legacy, that is Turkey and Japan.

Turkey was not colonized.but japan was under american control after WW 2 they push to stamp on their products "Made in ocoupied Japan" till 1969 when usa allow them to only write made in japan .
Thanks

Dear Brother o my turkish brother would you please shut up ? concentrate on the f..... topic and if you cant just f..... off you got it or not ?

Wow. Unbelievable. That's the most disrespectful way to address a poster from a brotherly country.
What do you want people to do? What's concentrating on the topic? The topic can be related to military history in a way and that's his way of explaining it. I think that was the main reason we are here in the first place. To discuss things.

Wow. Unbelievable. That's the most disrespectful way to address a poster from a brotherly country.
What do you want people to do? What's concentrating on the topic? The topic can be related to military history in a way and that's his way of explaining it. I think that was the main reason we are here in the first place. To discuss things.
Dear We respect every Turkish Brother From The Deeep of our Hearts But We both have People's Like Zulkarnain in our counties who just say his things but don't listen to others even who started the colonised thing he also said in loving and respectful words that let it go but zulkarnain didn't listened so what to do with this kind of people's ? who just say his things but do not listen to others and the main thing is TOPIC, that Discussion Was Going to other side, for That thing he should open new thread and discuss there what he want to discuss but not here, and yes I'm sorry for my other turkish brothers, we love turkey and we will.

Last edited:
I guess there was some misunderstanding wrt colonialism. It started when Europeans started to subjugate other nations, mainly the Dutch , British and French. From India to South East Asia to Africe to North America , Australia etc. Rule of Byzantine empire in Anatolia can not be compared, its an absurd comparison !!!

Thk h dost hn hmare leken agr kisi bnday ku izzat ni ras arhe tu koi zarurat ni us ku izzat dne ke just because of the flags.

Hum ju bhe en se le rhe hn paise de kr le rhe hn muft me ni le rhe....ye koi ehsan ni kr rhe hum pr.
Oh no,, let not take it personally,, what will be the diffference then? :)
For me, it was just a misunderstanding. Pleased to note how many Turk members chipped in trying to explain it to our friend. :)

Dear friends can we please concentrate on the topic....
THANKS
Sure thing.
I am partially responsible for all that happened, sorry for that. :)

sorry but you have gone completely :offpost:
True, Sorry about that.

Russia is offering Pakistan PANTSIR AIRDEFENCR SYSTEM. Mi 28 ATTACK HELO, MI 17 HELI maintenance centre.

that will hurt Modi And Obama May b We get Su35 And S300 ? Who knows

it will be interesting to see if Russia will allow freedom to Turkish airforce to no go after ISIS nutjobs in Syria.
A Russian Pakistan Turkish joint force attacking ISIS etc will help them all regain credibility

You are out of pedegogic reach if you think i was the one who misunderstood
:)
I feel that can work both way now right?
It is just that i wont argue any further on this and will be open that it MAY be me who misunderstood. You are free to believe that you were spot on if you want to. What i said make sense to me and from the response i got from many other posters here, they also understood the point perfectly, that is enough for me. Take care! :)

Russia is offering Pakistan PANTSIR AIRDEFENCR SYSTEM. Mi 28 ATTACK HELO, MI 17 HELI maintenance centre.
Says who?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom