What's new

Russia will provide a war plane to Pakistan soon, President Putin will visit: Consulate General

Only mistake they could have made here is they ended up mixing Helicopters with Fighter Jets. And my sources are also open you don't want to believe them your choice but I was told something big may come in next few months from a very famous guy but I rather wait for PAF to announce it
@Zarvan what happened to your rumours of Su-35 for PAF are they coming now:lol::rofl::enjoy:

Read the news full? Russian r coming to Afghanistan again. They feared from IS and they gonna bomb them this summer it's look like.

The current threat scenario have put pressure on PAF as US is getting hostile diplomatically and could put Pakistan in two front crisis, also Russia want Pakistan to go after ISIS and terrorists with them and F-16s are not an option for joint operations in Afghanistan so they may offer a good deal to bring Pakistan onboard.

If not F-16's from US to go after ISIS, then whats a viable Russian plane ?

SU-25 is great for ground attack too after Mi-35.

I have great respect for putin and erdogan a truley visionary leaders who want world in peace

Gentlemen, there is a reason why Pakistan was made member of SCO. Do no overlook the importance of SCO membership. SCO makes Russia and Pakistan allies just as Pakistan and China are allies.

Now india was made the SCO member so that it will see the light and give up its idiotic fantasy with the USA. But unfortunately these morons chose the wrong path. pathetic.
I think you grossly underestimate the Indians. I think the great game is to build up and have access to technology which is what IAF is after. What the French did not give as ever they dont, the Swedes maybe able to.
With regards to the SUs, I absolutely love them in demos and can watch them all day. However they are labour intensive and cost prohibbitive to maintain. Russian supply chain has been notoriously unreliable. The only way I see the SU35s coming is with a Chinese FCR, AESA and weapons suit which I doubt the Russians or Chinese will agree to.
A

Su-35/Su-30(with latest updates) or Mig-35 because PAF don't buy dedicated role birds, multirole birds what PAF buy, because in limited resources they are bang of bucks.

Su-35/Su-30(with latest updates) or Mig-35 because PAF don't buy dedicated role birds, multirole birds what PAF buy, because in limited resources they are bang of bucks.
R-77's are required for ISIS also, lol.

Obviously the reason why A-10's were rejected in favour of F-16.

Yes, Putin is invited this time and before as well for which, Russian President agreed but speaking of Advance Fighter Jets sell to Pakistan, is not credible at the moment until & unless reported by few or any reliable source.
Unless announced by PAF.
Additionally India has found alternative sources and it doesn't look they will buy any big ticket items. 5th gen PAKFA is all but stalled. It wouldn't surprise me if they sell stuff

We need su35 jf17 can do ground attack as well others

We need su35 jf17 can do ground attack as well others
Thunder's payload is far too less.

Lots of choices for PAF are out there: a heavy strike or stealth aircraft or an aircraft with tech and goodies like EA18G.

Lots of choices for PAF are out there: a heavy strike or stealth aircraft or an aircraft with tech and goodies like EA18G.
Would it be possible to develop a JF-17 with a greater MTOW and attachment points ?

EA18 and American stuff out inbthe question

JF-17 block 2 (low production rate), block 3 (mockup will be build by 2019, limited production (3 to 4) in 2020).

Disinformation continues, or should i call the above your fantasies?

R-77's are required for ISIS also, lol.

Obviously the reason why A-10's were rejected in favour of F-16.

Su-35/30 carry much bigger punch interms of A2G too and will also help (due to already available infrastructure) Russia to operate from Pakistani bases possibly with PAF deep inside Afghanistan against ISIS-K and their associates in necessary.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom