What's new

Russia will provide a war plane to Pakistan soon, President Putin will visit: Consulate General

I wouldn't trust anything coming from a Urdu Daily. They have the worst kind of jahils as "reporters" ....

PAF will not go for a twin engine Russian plane for a number of reasons... the primary one being no $$$$$ for a country like pakistan... yet... let CPEC mature... then pakistan can afford it.

Yes, Putin is invited this time and before as well for which, Russian President agreed but speaking of Advance Fighter Jets sell to Pakistan, is not credible at the moment until & unless reported by few or any reliable source.
it's quite a long time & was reported back a few years , that russia wants to have a closer defence cooperation with pakistan ,that is not a new thing ,even that time it was reported that they were offering SU35 to PAF ,I think we got a full thread on it .
but with growing threats to pakistans external &internal security , it's a good gesture , yes pakistan needs long range fighter jets ever then before .

I wouldn't trust anything coming from a Urdu Daily. They have the worst kind of jahils as "reporters" ....

PAF will not go for a twin engine Russian plane for a number of reasons... the primary one being no $$$$$ for a country like pakistan... yet... let CPEC mature... then pakistan can afford it.
ur stated reasons are not wise in nature I'm sorry to tell you that .
sure hell !
we can get fighters from Russia , don't you think ?
russians don't know what is our economic situation right now ?
did u ever compare the situation in sirya when putin moved in there ?
&
do you think Russians & our chinese friends will keep waiting for us to have our good economic condition ?
or even they will let the USA+INDIA start up a 3 front war against us ?

specially when pakistan been openly threaten by USA from Afghanistan & india is ever egar to , impose a war ?
u think , all others will keep watching thier best trading route been finished ???
no I don't think that !
russia & China both aren't ready to accept the stupid dominance of uncle Sam anymore , any where around the world .
that's why they , are showing the signs like what is in that news report been stated .

And , sure hell we need not only long range fighter jets from Russia but also we need higher range ground radar system , with S 300 kinda , ADF in good numbers , so we can push peace on the barking mouths of our enemies just around our border ?
it's really significant that russia wants to be a part of pakistan advised deal to Afghanistan & wants to establish trade routes without the dying but dangerous influences of the mad man called trump ???

Last edited:
Some facts over last 6 months or 2017 news

1. PAF needs to replace 200 aircraft till 2020 and at this pace only option is JF17 which will be after 100 block 2 and 1 we will see another 10-16 JF17b in 2018 to keep the line and also upgradation work on block 1 conversion also in 2019 block 3 so technically in 3 years from now we can probably produce 50-60 jets at max rate .

2. so there will be room for many aeroplane and types .

3. Also F16 are not reliable platform we need to get rid of these as early as possible till 2025 by the time 5th Gen starts to make some shape

Another Jets from Russia thread will believe when will i see it in PAF

invalid source dont believe it ..!!
Nawaiwaqat is not a invalid source Janab and they are not claiming from some secret source this statement is given council general during his visit to some place

Only mistake they could have made here is they ended up mixing Helicopters with Fighter Jets. And my sources are also open you don't want to believe them your choice but I was told something big may come in next few months from a very famous guy but I rather wait for PAF to announce it

Only mistake they could have made here is they ended up mixing Helicopters with Fighter Jets. And my sources are also open you don't want to believe them your choice but I was told something big may come in next few months from a very famous guy but I rather wait for PAF to announce it

Hazrat its what you said made things come full circle!:partay:

Panga with Hazrat is not changa. Hazrat ka chilla bahooot dada hai.

Yesterdays enemies. Todays friends. How ironic
If he visists we will have to name a city in Baluchistan after Putin
"Putin-a-bbad" or something big

We need to embrace Russian closely
Pakistan/Russian relation have to get elevated to Space level cooperation

China and Russia are two great nations in our Neighbourhood and we need to have Historic ties with them both

Big trade Block

sino-soviet-borders.jpg

Gentlemen, there is a reason why Pakistan was made member of SCO. Do no overlook the importance of SCO membership. SCO makes Russia and Pakistan allies just as Pakistan and China are allies.

Now india was made the SCO member so that it will see the light and give up its idiotic fantasy with the USA. But unfortunately these morons chose the wrong path. pathetic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom