What's new

Russia will provide a war plane to Pakistan soon, President Putin will visit: Consulate General

Agreed. USA and India are desperate to block Russian and Chinese access to warm waters of Indian Ocean and Russia now has a clear way to warm water with a war. The Soviet purpose of Afghan invasion was warm waters and now Russia is getting it and USA will do every thing to stop it. Pakistan is again a playing card. Hope we play well. ISIS is being pushed in Afghanistan by USA. USA cannot blame Pakistan any more because we have offered Afghans to join CPEC and that means we want stability in region.

More than the warm waters, it is a strategic reach directly across this region and Pakistan holds most important location hence, been always the centre of attention whenever it comes to geopolitics and strategic value.

But I heard that this news
paper is one of the largest and oldest in Urdu. Is it credible or not?

The time of my post, there was no source mentioned but Nawa-e-Waqt is credible enough on Urdu side.

It's said jets not Helies must meant SU35. It's was Russian ambassador who said first about MI 35s

More than the warm waters, it is a strategic reach directly across this region and Pakistan holds most important location hence, been always the centre of attention whenever it comes to geopolitics and strategic value.

Agreed, ISIS needs either the territory under Taliban or Afghan Gov to make and impact on a larger scale unless that is achieved it is not much use to USA. In the Quetta church attacks the 2 attackers one was killed by a policeman his finger prints were not in NADRA database that clearly means he was among those fighter that were in Syria and was transferred here. We need attack Helos for the west and Rajgal valley region that is important for now.

Please post such news when there are Russian sources available..

Our news channels, newspapers and websites want to attract more customers..

all it needs is BJP trolls to tell us, Russia survives on indian rupee!
bring a Russian delegation to Gwadar port and that will be enough to send a message to the enemies.

lol they have already been to Gawadar port that is why USA is crying and India is back trying to fight on LOC.

Months back there was news about. Russia is already investing in CPEC the Gas pipeline project will join CPEC and China will also invest in the gas pipeline via CPEC.

no that's a measly pipeline. I am talking about senior Russian officials at Gwadar looking out to the sea, Bringing the dream of Catherine The Great to life.

no that's a measly pipeline. I am talking about senior Russian officials at Gwadar look out to the sea, Bringing the dream of Catherine The Great to life.
Well if Putin is looking at see from Gawadar that will be a killer for Americans.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom