What's new

Russia will provide a war plane to Pakistan soon, President Putin will visit: Consulate General

Putin should be given the Dimond Protocol Reserved for Special dignitaries

Flag-Pins-Russia-Pakistan.jpg

We are seeing a slight foreign policy shift in Pakistan, however, Pakistan needs to stop sending mix signal to Russia and align with China, Russia, and Iran while keeping ties with USA, EU, and GCC states.

Regarding few planes, Russian did not sqy that they will never sell fighter jet to Pakistan. Initially, it was not Pakistan but Russian media that bragged about Pakistans interest in Su-35 in the first place.
Pakistan has evaluated all options and will buy what they think it's best for them. Bringing a new fighter jet requires planning and building proper facilities to support it. Pakistan already went through this process with Mirage, F-16s, and when they started the JF-17 project.

In current situation, there aren't too many options available,
used F-16s (Jordan, Europe, USA - Blocked by USA),
New F-16 (blocked by USA) ,
Su-/35 (requested by Pakistan),
Used Su-27/30 (Russia),
J-11x/J-16x ( was not offered, if offered, Russia will most likely block it) J-10C (offered by China but rejected by PAF),
JH-7b (rejected by PAF),
used Mig-29 (offered by Russia but rejected by PAF),
JF-17 block 2 (low production rate), block 3 (mockup will be build by 2019, limited production (3 to 4) in 2020).

Wise choice if I may say.. Welcome to the club.

they can not afford sir even its cheap and good offer .

The current threat scenario have put pressure on PAF as US is getting hostile diplomatically and could put Pakistan in two front crisis, also Russia want Pakistan to go after ISIS and terrorists with them and F-16s are not an option for joint operations in Afghanistan so they may offer a good deal to bring Pakistan onboard.

If he visists we will have to name a city in Baluchistan after Putin
"Putin-a-bbad" or something big

We need to embrace Russian closely
Pakistan/Russian relation have to get elevated to Space level cooperation

China and Russia are two great nations in our Neighbourhood and we need to have Historic ties with them both

Big trade Block

sino-soviet-borders.jpg

Last edited:
As much as i want to see Su35 in PAF , the news is not credible

i tried to post link but there is this rule by pdf that i have to post atleast 29 posts before i could share a link.

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E-Paper/lahore/2017-12-29/page-1/detail-11
these Urdu dailies are clueless.
they will use the snapshot of European jets in the colours of another country and then claim that the Americans or Russians are selling something to Pakistan.

if there is any truth in the news then I would expect SU-25 to compliment the Hinds in CAS and ground attack role against TTP and BLA.
or simply more Hinds which might be confused with fixed wing jets by clueless journalists.
come to think of it. it might be just more hinds not a fixed winged aircraft.

these Urdu dailies are clueless.
they will use the snapshot of European jets in the colours of another country and then claim that the Americans or Russians are selling something to Pakistan.

if there is any truth in the news then I would expect SU-25 to compliment the Hinds in CAS and ground attack role against TTP and BLA.
or simply more Hinds which might be confused with fixed wing jets by clueless journalists.
come to think of it. it might be just more hinds not a fixed winged aircraft.

PAF is not a fan of dedicated CAS bird they prefer multirole platforms, they have rejected A-10s in past.

These are Jhangi Jhaz lol

Hahahaha actually first I thought that Putin is coming with some kind of war plan related to That's weird hahaha.yes I know jets.russian weapons are the best.buy s-400 and a squadron of su-35.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom