What's new

Russia will provide a war plane to Pakistan soon, President Putin will visit: Consulate General

R-77's are required for ISIS also, lol.

Obviously the reason why A-10's were rejected in favour of F-16.
The ISIS come equipped with their own" jasoosi Kabooter". We do need to have some R77s to take those critters down. Jokes aside a HOBS missile is now the need with HMDS coming into play. Where ever it comes from we need to acquire a few.
A

When is xi jinping coming, lol? Forget about putin.

Well Dude you have finally woken up. While you were hibernating for all these years after you had that cheap indian desi alcohol, the Chinese President arrived in 2015 and left after addressing the joint session of the parliament, and announced CPEC. I hope that the cheap indian alcohol hasn't caused you permanent brain damage and turned you into a retar.d.

It was hinted by Pak when 8 FMS F-16 were blocked that Pak will go for alternatives. It prob was a feeler, but an SU-35 will be a very capable machine. It will be a big message too internationally.

Sounds like another Pakistani fake news , probably Russia agreed to direct delivery of mig engines for j17 instead of sending it to China for assembly

Years have passed since Russia began direct delivery to Pakistan for engines!

I will agree with you about the fighter jet part but in my assessment the news is related to terrorism and Jangi Jhaz here means attack Helicopters and not fighter jets. It could also be bombers or some type. Regarding Russians selling to Pakistan they have already sold the attack helos on short notice and already providing engines for JF-17 Russia is open market for Arms now.
What makes you think by "jangi jahaz" means helicopter NOT a jet?
Imbeciles like you should not be allowed to breed.

I wish so but our pockets are empty right now.

My guess is it's about helicopter deal as right now PA is in helicopter evaluation spree and Urdu news reporting could be that opposite. SU35 fan boys ..... I don't think SU35 ever gonna come in PAF colors.

But you know we have a complex that everything in English is better even if the same statement is written in Urdu and English..one is definitely credible (latter) and other is not credible (former).

because of the slave mentality, English superior, Urdu less superior, local language is jihalat. Same as dress...no matter how bad a person looks in english dress he is still looked at in a better way than someone in an elegant Shalwar Kameez

because of the slave mentality, English superior, Urdu less superior, local language is jihalat. Same as dress...no matter how bad a person looks in english dress he is still looked at in a better way than someone in an elegant Shalwar Kameez

You are tracking the wrong reason. This is a forum where there are many member who don't speak urdu language and English is a common tongue.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom