What's new

Russia Wagner Mutiny | Updates & Discussions

I haven't seen Russian military moving tanks, only lighter armored vehicles, chechens also travel on BTR-82's. Possible due the fact that most of the Russian military units are in Ukraine.

Putin is in pickle if Wagner is only force with tanks.

If Prigozhin has support within the Russian military command, he doesn’t need to send a convoy to Moscow. Russian military units near Moscow will simply flip and already be there. Wagnar also has a presence in Saint Petersburg and areas around Moscow. Revolts don’t always need an army on the march if portions, or all of the military, simply decide to join in.
He most definitely have support from the Russian military command, how much here is the question.

Problem is how those command structure and how loyal they are to Putin, it really depends on how these individual level see Putin, would they keep following his order or join Prigozhin.

I have heard almost everything available in Western Cable, ranging from this is Prigozhin giving Putin a way out by blaming the Military structure, to Putin is using this case to do something dirty. It seems like this is coming so far out of left field nobody had know anything about that.

I will say, "Welcome to the ride"

Not the Ming Emperor. The Ming Dynasty has been destroyed by the peasant army, and the Ming Emperor committed suicide. The peasant army occupied Beijing. The leader of the peasant army(li zicheng) robbed the wife of Ming general (Wu Sangui). This directly led to Wu Sangui's surrender to the Qing Dynasty. And opened a gate to invite the Qing Dynasty to enter Beijing.

A more appropriate metaphor. Putin is the Ming Dynasty emperor ~ he should commit suicide. Kadyrov may be the leader of the peasant army ~ he occupied Moscow. Prigokin went to overthrow Kadyrov....
Yeah but it's also part the Ming Emperor's fault for keeping Wu Sangui's wife near his side to begin with (she was very beautiful).
One woman ruins the fate of 3 famous men (Ming Emperor, Li Zicheng, Wu Sangui) and the whole country.

Pres. Biden was just talking about the nature of dictators the other day.

What a coincidence. Another dictatorship regime crumbles from within while everything seemed the plan should work:

Life time tenure leadership
State media and propaganda
Mass brainwashing
Silencing of all criticism
Censorship
Oligarchy/Party becoming the state

This model as adopted and promoted by the likes of Russia, China and Iran was going to be an alternative to the Western democratic system for the nonaligned countries. I do not know any developing country would now find desirable the governance model promoted by such regimes.

Back
Top Bottom