What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys here support Russia because The Party ORDERED you to support Russia.

But there is no doubt as to what I have been saying that your China is keeping Russia at arm's length. That quick tongue kiss between Poutine and Xi did not turned out too well, ain't it? :lol:

We are closing in on 21 days of this war. All these decades, China have been dependent on Russia for military hardware and doctrine. Xi was counting on the Russian military to give China a new Desert Storm and the Russian military failed. Now, the PLA is without guidance. You can harass Taiwanese airspace all you want but for at least the next couple yrs, harassment is all China can do as Xi helplessly watch as the US raise its arms supply to Taiwan, and the rest of Asia increase their defense spending. Xi put China's future on Russia and Poutine buckled.
Lol wut there's no comparison between Desert Storm and Russia vs Ukraine.

Ukraine has a population 1/4 and GDP 1/8 of Russia.

US had population 10x Iraq and GDP 40x Iraq in Desert Storm.

In terms of troops deployed in theater US coalition deployed 900k vs 650k Iraqis. Russia deployed 150k vs 200k Ukrainians.

Going by the above facts Russia is punching above it's weight.

China also doesn't depend on Russia for anything except resources and their geographic location. It's the other way around, Russia depends on Chinese industry.

Chinas... betrayal?

If China will really betray Putin, we just walk over into now unguarded outer northeast, and quadruple our arable land.

And the West will even pay us money for that.

But Xi is sitting very tight in Zhongnanhai, and he will likely do so until he secures the 3rd term, and Russia-US brouhaha settles down. Which will be at least 3-4 years.

For these 3-4 years, Russia will be given the breathing space.
I don't know if it will be Putin or another government. Should I make a thread about all those prophecies? What do you think?

Every

They say things about Bartholomew too,
that he is a Turkish spy etc.

Suddenly everyone is a KGB spy and an American spy and a Turkish spy.

I don't know about these Patriarchs. I know about the Saints,the Elders,the monks and nuns and pious people who lived in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union and talked about things. Those who were holy people and not involved in politics and intrigues. Those who talked about the future of Russia when the revolution was starting,those who talked about the end of communism in Russia about wars to come and China's betrayal .

Its not a rumor that he was KGB, its in his actual cv...he worked there years

He also wears a watch worth 20.000 €. He strongly supports the war also.

Tell me what does the bible say about killing and war?

He is a putin tool, nothing else.

But tell me,if Kosovo has the right to declare independence,then why can't DNR and LNR do the same? If NATO can attack Libya to change the government,why can't Russia do the same?

You are right. If Kosovo could do that and NATO could bomb Belgrade without the UNSC authorization for so many days then so could Russia now.
Doesn't make Russia's actions 'right'. Just establishing a perspective and exposing hypocrisy of some people.

It seems Russia was aware of the consequences and decided to embrace the risk. The main underlying cause of this conflict is Russia deciding to de-dollarize its economy. The Western elites saw that action as a threat to their financial hegemony. The widespread sanctions imposed on Russia and the removal of their banking system from SWIFT (The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) should be understood in this context.

In the end, Russia has huge natural resources that most of the huge economies of the world need. Besides, their SPFS (System for Transfer of Financial Messages) and being a member of CIPS (the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System) allow them to carry out their trade outside of the SWIFT and other Western-backed financial systems.

Nope, its really just putler starting a genocidal war in europe

It seems Russia was aware of the consequences and decided to embrace the risk. The main underlying cause of this conflict is Russia deciding to de-dollarize its economy. The Western elites saw that action as a threat to their financial hegemony. The widespread sanctions imposed on Russia and the removal of their banking system from SWIFT (The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) should be understood in this context.

In the end, Russia has huge natural resources that most of the huge economies of the world need. Besides, their SPFS (System for Transfer of Financial Messages) and being a member of CIPS (the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System) allow them to carry out their trade outside of the SWIFT and other Western-backed financial systems.
That is for sure. Look how they had built up their gold reserve in the last few years and replaced their US treasury holding.

In the interests of preserving bandwidth and keeping this thread as sterile from mud flinging, please may I respectfully request members take any arguments about anything other than the conflict in Ukraine and the human catastrophe unfolding in Realtime to either a DM or make some form of decompress thread in members club.

Please it makes it very hard to filter through the thread with many posts just tête a tête between two or more members not adding anything of value to the discussion. Thank you.

Russian economy is too small to have an impact.

Now you have resorted to calling people on the internet 'naive'. This is where you have come down to. Because there is no argument left for you expect to let other people know that you are superior and intelligent :omghaha:
Sorry about that. :) But my point was right on, wasn't it? :)

Its not a rumor that he was KGB, its in his actual cv...he worked there years

He also wears a watch worth 20.000 €. He strongly supports the war also.

Tell me what does the bible say about killing and war?

He is a putin tool, nothing else.
If Turkey wanted to establish a base in FYROM and have ballistic missiles there and thousands of soldiers...would you have accepted it or would you have done something to prevent it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom