What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
US: 20th day, all silence

If Biden will keep its stance, I guess the once joke "Eurocorps" will turn a reality

First part, well, tell that to libertarians who have been perpetual losers.

Second part, tell that to Russian-speaking Ukrainians to see how their rights are protected. It is funny to see the West crying out cultural genocide when China wants to enforce Chinese language on Uyghurs. But restricting Russian language usage in Ukraine seems to be perfectly fine. Of course, it is the decision of the majority, right? ;)
So it is right to invade Kyiv for preserving the Russian speaking privilege for Ukrainians in the east? Chinese of course are the guarantors of people's freedom because they have the perfect system :laugh:

US: 20th day, all silence

If Biden will keep its stance, I guess the once joke "Eurocorps" will turn a reality
If De Gaulle were still around after the collapse of Soviet, it might have turned a reality.

Simple proof: if it's for paycheck then immigration corresponds to GDP per capita: as GDP per capita increases beyond a certain limit, immigration declines.

If it's for democracy then it'll correspond to major political events like 2017 Xi Jinping removing term limits.
So if you agree that people can immigrate for paycheck, then why associate that with democracy? 🤦‍♂️ :laugh:

PS: This talk of democracy is off topic for the thread. I suggest you save it for a germane conversation. I'll gladly take part. :cheers:

Ummm let me check what our government says about this...

Uh ohhh buddy seems like our government stands 100% on my side. :/
The government. Yes. But not everyone supports the government on this matter. Not even a lot of its voters.

So it is right to invade Kyiv for preserving the Russian speaking privilege for Ukrainians in the east? Chinese of course are the guarantors of people's freedom because they have the perfect system :laugh:
I didn't mention anything about what is done by Russians. Why do you draw such a conclusion? Having trouble with logic? The fact I am saying Ukrainians are naive isn't any justification for what Russians did and are doing.

What exactly is wrong with Romania in NATO if we want to be part of it? Should we just bow to Russia because you want it so?
No brother! You can be neutral. You can stay neutral. And Moldova should unite with Romania and let Transnistria become independent. You don't need them. Why does everyone have to join NATO?

No brother! You can be neutral. You can stay neutral. And Moldova should unite with Romania and let Transnistria become independent. You don't need them. Why does everyone have to join NATO?
Simple. It is cheaper. :)

Not totally true, we do know a lot about Ukraine or the geopolitics of that region, but you got one thing right, we cheer for anti US and Nato, actually we don't have much problem with any specific European countries, the only country we have problem with is US.
You guys here support Russia because The Party ORDERED you to support Russia.

But there is no doubt as to what I have been saying that your China is keeping Russia at arm's length. That quick tongue kiss between Poutine and Xi did not turned out too well, ain't it? :lol:

We are closing in on 21 days of this war. All these decades, China have been dependent on Russia for military hardware and doctrine. Xi was counting on the Russian military to give China a new Desert Storm and the Russian military failed. Now, the PLA is without guidance. You can harass Taiwanese airspace all you want but for at least the next couple yrs, harassment is all China can do as Xi helplessly watch as the US raise its arms supply to Taiwan, and the rest of Asia increase their defense spending. Xi put China's future on Russia and Poutine buckled.

The government. Yes. But not everyone supports the government on this matter. Not even a lot of its voters.

Btw the patriarch of moscow is the personifaction about evrything whats wrong on orthodox world. Extremly corrupt. Former KGB agent, praises killings and wars in his church to get fed by Putin.

Sorry but i have self value. I cant see a man as religious authority who i would not even trust to feed my cat when im on vacation.

While the whole Ukraine-Russia story is ok interesting but the real retaliation will come for this theft once Russia reestablish control

The world is ready for a new financial system
Seems like Russian people had 700 Billion Dollar saved in international outlets for trade , and 300 Billion has been sanctioned , seems pretty nasty that Russian wealth is being stolen

This will be big

Source RT.COM (Russian)

View attachment 823898

Nato has launched the financial Bomb against Russia

well , the western are overusing their financial weapon ...

I didn't mention anything about what is done by Russians. Why do you draw such a conclusion? Having trouble with logic? The fact I am saying Ukrainians are naive isn't any justification for what Russians did and are doing.
You are the one stuck in mud as far as I can tell.

On one hand you try to say Ukrainians have themselves to blame because they are naive. Then you say Russians are unjustified in invading Ukraine.

So first you say victim of Rape is at fault (for whatever reason). Then you say that the Rapist is not justified :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom