What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No brother! You can be neutral. You can stay neutral. And Moldova should unite with Romania and let Transnistria become independent. You don't need them. Why does everyone have to join NATO?

We could also join turkey. Why waste money on defense...dude do you even realize what rubbish you write?

NATO is life security for Romania against Russian agression.

You are the one stuck in mud as far as I can tell.

On one hand you try to say Ukrainians have themselves to blame because they are naive. Then you say Russians are unjustified in invading Ukraine.

So first you say victim of Rape is at fault (for whatever reason). Then you say that the Rapist is not justified :laugh:
God you are naive. World must be black and white to you. In every conflict there is only one bad guy. The rest must be flawless. :D

God you are naive. World must be black and white to you. In every conflict there is only one bad guy. The rest must be flawless. :D
Now you have resorted to calling people on the internet 'naive'. This is where you have come down to. Because there is no argument left for you expect to let other people know that you are superior and intelligent :omghaha:

Last edited:
Simple. It is cheaper. :)
Every
Btw the patriarch of moscow is the personifaction about evrything whats wrong on orthodox world. Extremly corrupt. Former KGB agent, praises killings and wars in his church to get fed by Putin.

Sorry but i have self value. I cant see a man as religious authority who i would not even trust to feed my cat when im on vacation.
They say things about Bartholomew too,
that he is a Turkish spy etc.

Suddenly everyone is a KGB spy and an American spy and a Turkish spy.

I don't know about these Patriarchs. I know about the Saints,the Elders,the monks and nuns and pious people who lived in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union and talked about things. Those who were holy people and not involved in politics and intrigues. Those who talked about the future of Russia when the revolution was starting,those who talked about the end of communism in Russia about wars to come and China's betrayal .

I think the recent claim that China is the biggest winner is mostly a propaganda piece, aiming at preventing China from supplying Russia. China, if it is a winner, is only a very small winner benefited from US being distracted. It gets very little material gain with fairly large publicity risk.

I think the biggest winner is US with its brinkmanship policy that keeps on pushing Russia. If Russia pushes back, like this case, Russia loses due to the massive backlash. If Russia doesn't, US further strengthens its position in Ukraine against Russia. Either way, US wins.

As of losers, Russia is certainly one of them but the biggest is Ukraine.

It seems Russia was aware of the consequences and decided to embrace the risk. The main underlying cause of this conflict is Russia deciding to de-dollarize its economy. The Western elites saw that action as a threat to their financial hegemony. The widespread sanctions imposed on Russia and the removal of their banking system from SWIFT (The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) should be understood in this context.

In the end, Russia has huge natural resources that most of the huge economies of the world need. Besides, their SPFS (System for Transfer of Financial Messages) and being a member of CIPS (the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System) allow them to carry out their trade outside of the SWIFT and other Western-backed financial systems.

No brother! You can be neutral. You can stay neutral. And Moldova should unite with Romania and let Transnistria become independent. You don't need them. Why does everyone have to join NATO?
Neutrality while neighbouring Russia means you'll get invaded by them. Moldova chose Neutrality and had its territory carved up by Russia.

We could also join turkey. Why waste money on defense...dude do you even realize what rubbish you write?

NATO is life security for Romania against Russian agression.
The f has Turkey to do with what I said?

Do you think NATO guarantees security?
Zelensky thought they would protect him and do whatever he asks.

I'm asking you again,what did NATO do for Greece when Cyprus was invaded?

Do you think they will come help us if Turkey attacks? Maybe France. The others? The British? The Northerners? The Germans?

Romania and Bulgaria should have stayed neutral. NATO shouldn't have expanded after 1997. When you push Russians to the limit the will react.

Neutrality while neighbouring Russia means you'll get invaded by them. Moldova chose Neutrality and had its territory carved up by Russia.
Transnistria? Big deal. A tiny part that had majority Russian population if I'm not mistaken had not been part of Greater Romania. You could have good relations with both West and Russia.

Every

They say things about Bartholomew too,
that he is a Turkish spy etc.

Suddenly everyone is a KGB spy and an American spy and a Turkish spy.

I don't know about these Patriarchs. I know about the Saints,the Elders,the monks and nuns and pious people who lived in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union and talked about things. Those who were holy people and not involved in politics and intrigues. Those who talked about the future of Russia when the revolution was starting,those who talked about the end of communism in Russia about wars to come and China's betrayal .

Chinas... betrayal?

If China will really betray Putin, we just walk over into now unguarded outer northeast, and quadruple our arable land.

And the West will even pay us money for that.

But Xi is sitting very tight in Zhongnanhai, and he will likely do so until he secures the 3rd term, and Russia-US brouhaha settles down. Which will be at least 3-4 years.

For these 3-4 years, Russia will be given the breathing space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom