What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that. :) But my point was right on, wasn't it? :)
No, it was not. I reject the idea that there is any sort of justification for the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Ethnic Russians in Ukraine did not always have their Russian linguistic heritage trampled upon. In fact, many western Ukrainians who are not Russian can speak Russian language. You will know it if you know enough of them. Don't try to convince me that there is a grey area and responsibility for the conflict lies with both sides.

You can choose to believe what you want. But do not expect others to agree. They may indeed know more than you. You can never know for sure.

PS: Try to keep the conversation to Ukraine vs Russia conflict. As I've said many times in the past, I do not like the conversation moving in tangents. :cheers:

It seems Russia was aware of the consequences and decided to embrace the risk. The main underlying cause of this conflict is Russia deciding to de-dollarize its economy. The Western elites saw that action as a threat to their financial hegemony. The widespread sanctions imposed on Russia and the removal of their banking system from SWIFT (The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) should be understood in this context.

In the end, Russia has huge natural resources that most of the huge economies of the world need. Besides, their SPFS (System for Transfer of Financial Messages) and being a member of CIPS (the Cross-Border Interbank Payment System) allow them to carry out their trade outside of the SWIFT and other Western-backed financial systems.

well said.

This is a picture from 1920s germany:

1647288782096.png

1647288795134.png

Thats the real value of your numbers inflated economy, When it comes down to it, its actually toilet paper.

real wealth is physical goods. And commodities such as energy are on top of the list.

these idiots comparing italy and Russia as having the same economy because of GDP numbers have no clue what real wealth is when shit hits the fan.

Russia got what the whole world needs. The west has only threats and financial blackmail. you decide who will lose more long term.

well said.

View attachment 824123

View attachment 824124

Thats the real value of your numbers inflated economy, When it comes down to it, its actually toilet paper.

real wealth is physical goods. And commodities such as energy are on top of the list.

these idiots comparing italy and Russia as having the same economy because of GDP numbers have no clue what real wealth is when shit hits the fan.

Russia got what the whole world needs. The west has only threats and financial blackmail. you decide who will lose more long term.
Should be 1930s, right?

If Turkey wanted to establish a base in FYROM and have ballistic missiles there and thousands of soldiers...would you have accepted it or would you have done something to prevent it?
I would prevent it by making peace with them and offer more than what turkey does. Bht hey, im not a facist like vladoph who offers nothing than brutality.

Its senseless now anyways. Putlers days in office are numbered. The economical damage and the damage in renomee is so gargantuan its only matter of time till someone pulls the plug

well said.

View attachment 824123

View attachment 824124

Russias life expectancy is on development nation status, its poor, hyper corrupt and has no functional infrastructure.

The oligarchs will decommission Putin and then we see

I would prevent it by making peace with them and offer more than what turkey does. Bht hey, im not a facist like vladoph who offers nothing than brutality.

Its senseless now anyways. Putlers days in office are numbered. The economical damage and the damage in renomee is so gargantuan its only matter of time till someone pulls the plug
Give who and what? What if they wanted Macedonia and to Thessaloniki with it?

At the rate Russia is losing armor, I don't know how the Russian military can continue to be combat effective in a month.
Don't they have one of the largest tank fleets in the world? I imagine that they have a lot more than what is lost.

But I doubt that the Russian side will be able to manufacture new replacements quickly under these sanctions. :undecided:

No, it was not. I reject the idea that there is any sort of justification for the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. Ethnic Russians in Ukraine did not always have their Russian linguistic heritage trampled upon. In fact, many western Ukrainians who are not Russian can speak Russian language. You will know it if you know enough of them. Don't try to convince me that there is a grey area and responsibility for the conflict lies with both sides.

You can choose to believe what you want. But do not expect others to agree. They may indeed know more than you. You can never know for sure.

PS: Try to keep the conversation to Ukraine vs Russia conflict. As I've said many times in the past, I do not like the conversation moving in tangents. :cheers:
Of course there is no justification for Russian invasion. Violence is only justified for self defense. But violence based on perceived threat isn't. I don't believe in so called preemptive strike, which US also likes to use. Russia, or Putin specifically, is certainly the one to be blamed for this conflict. His ego might get the best of him but that is not the reason why other people have to suffer for it.

In addition, if you sit right next to a bear and irritate it, you would get mauled. The bear will certainly be the guilty one and be put down. But you should also learn a lesson. For God's sake, don't poke the bear, no matter how justified you think you are doing. Especially for those politicians because in the end, it is people who suffer from it.

At the rate Russia is losing armor, I don't know how the Russian military can continue to be combat effective in a month.
At the rate ukrainian and west continous propaganda, Russian has lost.. but reality is different .. Russians are gaining territory each day consolidating their position..and all the foreign mercenary Rambos have already fled back into poland after lyiv bombing...west are running out of Rambo

Neutrality while neighbouring Russia means you'll get invaded by them.
then why is the invasion happening when there is no neutraliity? dont be foolish and understand you never live in peace if your regional hegemon has none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom