What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said: it would be nice to have clarity

As if it truly strained his mental faculties to associate Putin <=> Poutine.

This is not about 'clarity' but about idol worshipping. He is just ticked off that an American DARED to insult his idol.

I had poutine before. It is a good Canadian comfort food dish. So am not sure what he is complaining about. :enjoy:
love poutine ha ha

Ok fine.

What do you make of those African students video few pages back who are protesting that Ukranian people are not letting them go and asking them to stay or even fight instead?

Propaganda?

PS: I just want to make it clear, I am not pro Russia or anti Ukraine, I like them both.
Just too tired of one sided Western propaganda and brainwashing of general public ... and all those non-stop revolutions and Western ignited wars everywhere.
That happened and the issue was discussed at length in this thread many pages earlier.

Poland addressed the problem to large extent:

One of the good members provided an update as well:

I do not deny issues of racism in Ukraine but situation on the ground is very bad and management lapses are very likely. Bad things happen in any country in times of crisis unfortunately.

love poutine ha ha
My dislike, to put it mildly, for Donald Trump is well known on this forum. I used 'Dump' or 'Frump' or 'Stump' or 'The Orange One', and no one complained. No one had any problems figuring out who I was talking about. But the coffee guy have a beef with 'Poutine'. :rolleyes:

1. I see they broke out the donated Belgian FNCs

1646682473309.png

Righhhht…..

Venezuela has largest reserves of oil in the world:

Yet Venezuelan economy is in shambles. Why?

China could not rescue Venezuela either:

Venezuela's oil industry faces serious obstacles on all levels. The most important hindrance is US sanctions (we will return to the theme later). These unilateral coercive measures reinforce and aggravate other problems.

A country can be blessed with natural resources but it needs customers (EXPORTS), political stability, anti-corruption measures, and a sound economic policy to be prosperous. Conflicts are not helpful.

Now let us have a look at Russian EXPORTS for perspective:

Russia‘s Top Five Trading Partners were responsible for 86.9% of all trade between January-October last year and were as follows;

China (US$112.4 billion)
Germany (US$46.1 billion)
Netherlands (US$37 billion)
US (US$28.8 billion)
Turkey (US$25.7 billion)

When you consider Europe as a collective - it is the largest EXPORT destination for Russian goods.

How can Russia substitute much of Europe with other countries? China can only do so much for Russia.

Does China even need to buy numerous Russian goods when it produces so much by itself?
Come to think of it logically. If YOU can consider those factors, do you think a cunning spy like Putin and his advisors are just plain idiots and they wouldnt have taken that into consideration?

Venezuela and Russia = Apples / Oranges.

Because one is a major power in the world with veto card and other is a third world country in the backyard of USA without any significant military or say in the UN. Venezuala and China/Russia do not share any border either.

Everyone in Europe agrees that though volume will decrease, but Russia and Europe are gonna stay trading partners as long as EU is dependent on Russia's natural resources. Period.

Russia - China trade is going to grow and so will chances of an alternative finance system.

Russia is a major military power? No shit sherlock. This military power will erode through time as crippling sanctions will take full effect and bite very hard. A country needs handsome budget to afford a large and advanced military force.

With all due respect, I am no military expert, but by discarding Russia as if she is not even North Korea, you are not stating a fact but more a wish. Just like I dont believe in Russian propaganda, I dont believe these Western propaganda sources as well.

Just think of it, despite all the normal Western Media bullshyt, if it were to be the case, "the greatest military might on earth" would have rolled it flat by now instead of categorically stating how they dont want to enter into war with Russia.

I do believe Russia is a major military power and it will remain that way. And just like you, I am entitled to my opinion.

If Putin is sensible, he will come to terms with impending Russian economic meltdown and consider political solution for Ukraine.

And he has laid down his conditions for that which are quite sensible. Neutrality, no NATO membership and no persecution of Russian minorities. Now Ukraine should show some flexibility as well.

Its evident the US and few other countries knew exactly what they were doing all along, they wanted this. These are the biggest warmongers actually and responsible for all these deaths and suffering. Its funny how this war is further exposing hypocrisy of west and their cheerleaders. So much for champions of free speech and equality.

He said: it would be nice to have clarity

As if it truly strained his mental faculties to associate Putin <=> Poutine.

I wanted to have a WRITTEN promise man, that we can do that here. :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom