What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Putin thought when US picked the day he was going to invade Ukraine and announced it to the world. I wonder if the thought "will they be giving Ukraine all the details they know about by forced and plans?"

and I wonder if he thought about what effect this information will have on the war.

I guess it was intentional:

"See, we know this, and we show the world we don't do anything, but talk"

Putin didn't fully understand that Biden can say a lot of things simply because he is not well mentally due to age.

He interpreted a daily brainfart of a declining 80 years old man as an ok sign, but in reality he got baited by that.

Last edited:
I understand that there are many people who defends Russia here. But you should also understand that wars are now less opaque than before in this age of fast information. And fast information is why Russia and China have fast responses in controlling information in their countries. The longer this war goes on, the less sympathetic the world will be to Russia as more information about the war is made available thanks to Elon Musk.

No amount of 'What if China or Russia is in Mexico' will create or increase sympathy for Russia. The Ukrainian refugees will not take that hypothetical scenario with their luggage to mull over while stuffed in evac trains. The Euros will not think about that hypothetical scenario as they struggles with the thought and fear that their countries maybe next. Right now, the Ukrainians are calling for the US to set up a no-fly zone, not 'What if' as they lay bleeding and dying. The Euros leadership are regretting they laughed at US when Trump criticized them about depending on Russian oil, not 'What if' as they see Russian oil mixed with Ukrainian blood imported into their countries. So even if there were similarities in the past with the 'What if' the Russia cheerleaders are using now, your efforts will be in vain.

Yes.

Iraq had weapons of mass destruction in 2003 and everyone in the world should believe it.

There will be no winners except the west if this continues. Ukraine has already lost maybe trillions of dollars of infrastructure and maybe 15,000 lives. But denying Russia the resources of this massive land and its 45 million population is the goal and if that is achieved, the west wins and Ukraine will be fee and then they will rebuild with the help of the west. They have done it many times before and they'll do it again. Ukraine will not have a classic total victory, noone has ever suggested that. IF they are lucky they will get their freedom and a ruined country. But one if they are willing to sacrifice 100k to 300k lives for it.

I think its worth it if I was a Ukrainian.

Ukies will get landlocked, and have a rump nazi state left on the west end. Their strategic importance to NATO will decline as a result, and they will become completely irrelevant. If i were a ukranian, i wouldnt think its worth it.

seriously dude? first you post random twitter comment by a heavily bias source that makes an outrageous claim of 30 planes being destroyed on the ground with 0 proof whatsover...

then you post a some response. from someone even less relevant but just as bias. Saying how everyone should trust this dudes words. This is just worthless spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom