What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then admit? Seriously? How did u arrive to this conclusion? The true reason is about NATO membership that opens the door for nukes to be placed in Ukraine. Why is it so hard for u to comprehend this?
Ukraine got rid of nukes and got assurity that it wont be invaded, now when they join NATO and place nukes in Ukraine, that assurity is void. Do u think once a NATO member, Ukraine wont allow nukes on its land??
Is there a clause in the NATO charter that compels the placement of nuclear weapons on a host country?

Take your time to examine the charter doc and point out where.

The X-15 is a VEHICLE designed to study the effects of hypersonic speed on bodies.

Yup, people like you.

Am shocked...

I knew you would bring this up.

A nuclear weapon is primarily a POLITICAL weapon. Its sheer destructiveness in a single strike puts it into a separate category, which is to induce a political outcome irrespective of any other weapon. Nuclear weapons are not intended as a countermeasure against AWACS, for example. But if the US did not have nuclear weapons, then the war against JPN would have been prolonged for undetermined time.

Now, if you want to talk about a single weapon system that reduce the effectiveness of multiple platforms against it, then look at low radar observability, aka 'stealth'. A single 'stealth' fighter reduced the effectiveness of opposition fighters, ground air defense, and AWACS. Not only that, the 'stealth' fighter can also serve as a tactical short term point recon platform, meaning it can be sent to any location to gather intel that are short lived. So in terms of true utility, the 'stealth' fighter is even more of a real threat than the nuclear ICBM or even the hypersonic missile. The 'stealth' fighter is in the same class as the SSBN or nuclear missile sub.

Your argument ain't that clever, pal.

I have more than an ounce and I have actual military experience to go with it.

Congrats you have just made my ignore list. Now kindly do not address me or my posts, as your posts don't warrant any dignified response.

Goodbye.

Sounds like misdirection or a distraction or a excuse not to send any USA forces to Ukraine.
First of all, US already said even before the war started, they will not send US force in Ukraine.

Second of all, there are ALWAYS chances that Ukraine will win, and in fact, if you ask me on Day 1. I will tell you somewhere 5%, Day 4 I will say 10% and day 7 I will say 20%

Time is on Ukrainian side, Russian already committed 92% of troop staging in the border, which mean at this point, they don't have a "reserve" anymore, they had committed it, and you don't use your reserve this early (This is a 10 days old war) because that is a "Just in case" force. Which mean Russia already think they are in trouble.

Now does that mean they will lost? No, but does that mean they will win too? No, I am just saying, if Russia had another blunder, that's it, because there are no more reserve to turn the tide.

Congrats you have just made my ignore list. Now kindly do not address me or my posts, as your posts don't warrant any dignified response.

Goodbye.
I am so sad...Not.

Am going to give you a critical clue about debating on the internet. When I debate people, I literally have ZERO interests on changing their minds. You are a nobody to me. Your disregard for me do not cause me any anxiety. The truly important people are the uncounted and unknown silent readers out there who wants facts and opinions from all sides. You ignoring me does not take that away from them. Your 'Ignore' list is like toilet paper to me.

Irrelevant. And how would YOU know if a nuclear warhead reached its EOL? What is your reference? Please do not bring on Iranian sources. But let us say that you are correct. What part of the warhead reached its EOL? Are you talking about the 1/2 life of the uranium or plutonium? Does this make the nuclear warhead any less dangerous?

Guilty of what?
loosing the nukes that you seem so distressed about

It is on going war. What is your analysis/guesses , my question is how long this war will last? and what will end this war?
BTW thanks for the reply.
Depends on what you mean the "end"

A conclusion for this war can be "Years" away, if Ukraine do resort to Insurgency, which at this point, very likely.

Conventional War will end in 3 weeks or so, either Russian took all the objective and defeated the Ukrainian, or Ukrainian stalled Russian advance and they ask for a peace deal.

Notice that the predicted Battleplan for Russia is to annex Ukraine along East of the line between Mariupol, Dinpro and Kyiv, and cut off the entire Southern Ukraine, Which mean to do that, they will need to take Kyiv, Dnipro, Mariupol and Odessa, it will be weeks before any of these objective taken. And in Dnipro and Odessa, it wasn't started yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom