What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. But don’t count the Russians out just yet, they haven’t revealed their trump card.

Legend has it that there is exists material so durable, so rugged, it’s unlike another know to man.

Presenting Russia’s secret weapon against ATGM - something that puts trophy to shame:
51FB9B32-A1BE-4F54-8D5D-AF62BCB95B91.jpeg

And you know this how ?

~
I don't. I posted this,that was from what I guess,researched by others. So you can research it too and find if it's true or not.

It might be true,it might be fake. But there's something going on about the whole "Russia bombed a hospital" thing.

I don't. I posted this,that was from what I guess,researched by others. So you can research it too and find if it's true or not.

It might be true,it might be fake. But there's something going on about the whole "Russia bombed a hospital" thing.
So you posted 2 pictures(i dont realy see whats fake in those) that dont mean anything, make a statement and tell us to belive it becose someone somewhere said something ... Its not that i dont belive you propaganda is high on boths sides but atleast give a link to source.

So you posted 2 pictures(i dont realy see whats fake in those) that dont mean anything, make a statement and tell us to belive it becose someone somewhere said something ...
Did you read what the first picture says?

Did research it and found nothing wrong with the image .

Do base your claims on evidence and if you don't know , kindly avoid screaming fake on stuff you know nothing about.

We have enough nonsense posted here already.

Mariupol's children hospital | Before & after

246602-gallery-20.jpg

6228ed9e9fa32d00184c8fcc

~

Did you read what the first picture says?
did you get a closer look to those pictures , in one shes inside got the blanket on her back on the other shes outside with the same blanket on her, those pictures dont realy say much 🤷‍♂️

did you get a closer look to those pictures , in one shes inside got the blanket on her back on the other shes outside with the same blanket on her
Take a closer look. Same woman,different clothes.

Screenshot_2022-03-10 b14eaeaafba867b8a07c593ffdf37fe4634cb4ab webp (WEBP Image, 1240 × 827 pi...jpg
hospital-attack-ukraine-1.jpg

FNcHcKkXwAE2tDX.jpg

Take a closer look. Same woman,different clothes.
She looks a bit(and im generous here) similar but it does not mean they are the same woman( im talking about the one on the stretcher)...

She looks a bit(and im generous here) similar but it does not mean they are the same woman ...
I know you're Polish,but not everything the Ukrainians and NATO is saying is true. I know Russians often lie about stuff during war,but NATO has become an expert on propaganda the last 30 years.

Another example. This photo had circulated on social media as a real scene from the war. I did a search on google and foud out it's from a movie.

Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 14-33-49 Σινεμά Φρούριο Μπρεστ, (Brest Fortress).png

Also this one

FMg-T_hXIAEynCy.jpg

She looks a bit(and im generous here) similar but it does not mean they are the same woman( im talking about the one on the stretcher)...

Simply a lie.

This is the Instagram page of the model where the idiot who made this assertion of photos copied and pasted from , clearly not the same woman , enough with the lies you are grasping at straws now.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom