What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aur lo panga. I’m watching this quietly now, also just a word to the wise - if you know someone selling rubles buy some while they are cheap. #justsaying

pssstt, you know we have here some so top notch "finance experts" who are predicting a total demise of Russia very very soon. And that she would be worst than even North Korea, : -D

That’s been proven to be fake. Please delete this post.

- Update: -
Ukraine now on table willing to discuss Russias key terms - provided a binding security document and protections are signed.
I think that the Ukrainians have said that NATO membership will not be pursued because NATO is not willing to allow them in anyway. But Zelensky has refused to enshrine this in the constitution. With respect to the eastern provinces claimed by Russia, I suspect Ukraine will be ready to offer autonomous status only.

Considering that Ukraine's resistance is fighting the war largely fueled by nationalism, I don't expect Zelensky to be in a position to give away everything that Putin expects him to.

Last edited:

At this rate, Russia will lose 1/3 of its forces by the end of May.

Remember, it's the force on paper. Exact composition is important.

Russia has committed nearly all of its modern tanks to Ukraine. Logistics losses is double digit of entire Russian army capacity. 1000 IFVs, and APCs is also a tremendous loss.

It doesn't matter if their remaining force is 2/3 of original if all they got left will be conscripts in civilian trucks, and eighties era armour from mothballs.

Why you deny the reality: among the Polish-Ukrainians there are a lot of nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS and they form the hard core of the current Ukrainian regime.

This such nonsense.

Far right parties in the last elections got like 2% of the votes, to blame the whole Ukrainian political system of this Is ridiculous.

And trying to sell us that a Jewish president whose members of family fought the Nazis with the soviet army in WW2, formed a Nazi government ,is not just nonsense but a dirty lie , written with bad intent to justify this war.

~

Last edited:
Remember, it's the force on paper. Exact composition is important.

Russia has committed nearly all of its modern tanks to Ukraine. Logistics losses is double digit of entire Russian army capacity. 1000 IFVs, and APCs is also a tremendous loss.

It doesn't matter if their remaining force is 2/3 of original if all they got left will be conscripts in civilian trucks, and eighties era armour from mothballs.

This tells me the US has every intention to keep supplying Ukraine with weapons.

HTS is a terrorist organization. However, even the sins of HTS remain light compared to the Wagner terrorist organization, which has killed thousands of civilians, including acts of terrorism and fueling civil war in 6-7 different countries of the world. People are still dying in Tripoli from the traps and mines left by Wagner.

There is no doubt that the Russian propaganda tools have learned very well to instrumentalize this Islamic terrorism. The last time they were in Kazakhstan, so they went to Ukraine from there. After all, this could not be a post-truth method that could only be monopolized by the USA.

Honestly, that's not the part I'm interested in. Because both sides are trying to use their propaganda tools and their powers of persuading societies to the fullest in order to establish an ethical basis for themselves. So understandable.

The interesting detail is: The photo selection of the relevant Russian information unit and even your reason for sharing this tweet, but at the same time, I think most people understand why. Let me make two reminders though: HTS dont uses the Turkish patch on camouflage. The news itself is a typical Russian propaganda and the photograph used is even irrelevant to this propagative claim.

Such a thing would never be allowed. HTS is a terrorist organization according to Turkish law. Many wanted members and managers of this terrorist organization were caught by Turkish law enforcement, and there is a search and arrest record for others. The reasons why Turkey does not directly fight HTS in Idlib is related to the situation of millions of Syrians pushed to the Hatay border by the Assad regime. These are a separate story, and if anyone wishes, we can discuss these issues in the related thread.

The second reason is Russia's direct protection of the PKK, which threatens Turkey, especially in Tel Rifat and Manbij, north of Aleppo. While Russia protects a terrorist organization that threatens Turkey, it cannot be among Turkey's priorities that it consumes its human and financial resources against another terrorist organization that does not threaten it.

We all know very well why the Russian propaganda tools are so uncomfortable. But if they can rein in their arrogance and understand how Turkey is trying to hold on to a neutral position, they will go a long way. And again, reminder, there are no Turkish drones flying in Ukraine.

In any case, I will report this 'purposed' post and I will follow what the decision will be. If even such low-level psyops are allowed now, I assure the entire pals in advance I will literally flood the thread with similar style.

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD
i am also curious and amazed that Keyboard Wariors are Peddling the Turkish drones a little too much in this conflict

Seems like, some are intentionally want to Drag Turkey in this conflict Against Russian by broadcasting the socalled Havocs of TB2 or whatsoever system

I cant even believe that some Drone is flying destroying the conveys of Russia and Russia is doing nothing but having fun time watching its conveys burning
Some Afro country, i can believe, however Russia has been cornered by Drones (after Azer-Armenia conflict because everybody have definitely learnt alot from it) is unacceptable to me

An Airforce is kept rendered by Russia but somehow some Drone hand alone is annihilating Russian Convey - Total Crapshit

U.N. Denies Banning Staff From Calling Russia’s Attack On Ukraine An ‘Invasion’ Or ‘War’​

Anything which is lawful and right is an enemy of these champions of "rule of law and democracy". This system is rotten to the core!

pssstt, you know we have here some so top notch "finance experts" who are predicting a total demise of Russia very very soon. And that she would be worst than even North Korea, : -D
You were addressed on this theme before and you could not come up with rebuttals besides 'in my opinion' statements.

Following article provides a good overview of what is happening:

Sit back and watch the show.

I think that Putin will blink at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom