What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTS is a terrorist organization. However, even the sins of HTS remain light compared to the Wagner terrorist organization, which has killed thousands of civilians, including acts of terrorism and fueling civil war in 6-7 different countries of the world. People are still dying in Tripoli from the traps and mines left by Wagner.

There is no doubt that the Russian propaganda tools have learned very well to instrumentalize this Islamic terrorism. The last time they were in Kazakhstan, so they went to Ukraine from there. After all, this could not be a post-truth method that could only be monopolized by the USA.

Honestly, that's not the part I'm interested in. Because both sides are trying to use their propaganda tools and their powers of persuading societies to the fullest in order to establish an ethical basis for themselves. So understandable.

The interesting detail is: The photo selection of the relevant Russian information unit and even your reason for sharing this tweet, but at the same time, I think most people understand why. Let me make two reminders though: HTS dont uses the Turkish patch on camouflage. The news itself is a typical Russian propaganda and the photograph used is even irrelevant to this propagative claim.

Such a thing would never be allowed. HTS is a terrorist organization according to Turkish law. Many wanted members and managers of this terrorist organization were caught by Turkish law enforcement, and there is a search and arrest record for others. The reasons why Turkey does not directly fight HTS in Idlib is related to the situation of millions of Syrians pushed to the Hatay border by the Assad regime. These are a separate story, and if anyone wishes, we can discuss these issues in the related thread.

The second reason is Russia's direct protection of the PKK, which threatens Turkey, especially in Tel Rifat and Manbij, north of Aleppo. While Russia protects a terrorist organization that threatens Turkey, it cannot be among Turkey's priorities that it consumes its human and financial resources against another terrorist organization that does not threaten it.

We all know very well why the Russian propaganda tools are so uncomfortable. But if they can rein in their arrogance and understand how Turkey is trying to hold on to a neutral position, they will go a long way. And again, reminder, there are no Turkish drones flying in Ukraine.

In any case, I will report this 'purposed' post and I will follow what the decision will be. If even such low-level psyops are allowed now, I assure the entire pals in advance I will literally flood the thread with similar style.

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD
The source for these claims in the article are "sources", not to mention that the article is written by pro-Hezbollah "Al Mayadeen" which is dubious to say the least.

The resistance will loose steam over time. While NATO will keep them equipped, I think that the food, water and other supplies may become a problem. Of course, the Russians will also have similar issues.

He's running out or soldiers, support, money, weapons, logistics, the world has turned against him,

HTS is a terrorist organization. However, even the sins of HTS remain light compared to the Wagner terrorist organization, which has killed thousands of civilians, including acts of terrorism and fueling civil war in 6-7 different countries of the world. People are still dying in Tripoli from the traps and mines left by Wagner.

There is no doubt that the Russian propaganda tools have learned very well to instrumentalize this Islamic terrorism. The last time they were in Kazakhstan, so they went to Ukraine from there. After all, this could not be a post-truth method that could only be monopolized by the USA.

Honestly, that's not the part I'm interested in. Because both sides are trying to use their propaganda tools and their powers of persuading societies to the fullest in order to establish an ethical basis for themselves. So understandable.

The interesting detail is: The photo selection of the relevant Russian information unit and even your reason for sharing this tweet, but at the same time, I think most people understand why. Let me make two reminders though: HTS dont uses the Turkish patch on camouflage. The news itself is a typical Russian propaganda and the photograph used is even irrelevant to this propagative claim.

Such a thing would never be allowed. HTS is a terrorist organization according to Turkish law. Many wanted members and managers of this terrorist organization were caught by Turkish law enforcement, and there is a search and arrest record for others. The reasons why Turkey does not directly fight HTS in Idlib is related to the situation of millions of Syrians pushed to the Hatay border by the Assad regime. These are a separate story, and if anyone wishes, we can discuss these issues in the related thread.

The second reason is Russia's direct protection of the PKK, which threatens Turkey, especially in Tel Rifat and Manbij, north of Aleppo. While Russia protects a terrorist organization that threatens Turkey, it cannot be among Turkey's priorities that it consumes its human and financial resources against another terrorist organization that does not threaten it.

We all know very well why the Russian propaganda tools are so uncomfortable. But if they can rein in their arrogance and understand how Turkey is trying to hold on to a neutral position, they will go a long way. And again, reminder, there are no Turkish drones flying in Ukraine.

In any case, I will report this 'purposed' post and I will follow what the decision will be. If even such low-level psyops are allowed now, I assure the entire pals in advance I will literally flood the thread with similar style.

@waz @RescueRanger @LeGenD
Thanks for your input. I have removed that post.

Some members are posting any tweet that they find interesting without fact-checking them. This is how disinformation starts to creep in and narratives take shape.

There were attempts to blanket-brand Ukranians as Nazi in this thread before. Now Al-Qaeda affiliates? Not funny.

Why you deny the reality: among the Polish-Ukrainians there are a lot of nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS and they form the hard core of the current Ukrainian regime.

Why you deny the reality: among the Polish-Ukrainians there are a lot of nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS and they form the hard core of the current Ukrainian regime.
We all agree that but not every Ukrainian is a Nazi.

Putin should NEVER be trusted. He's KGB I think from east Germany

Did Russia not announced that it would stop its onslaught 'in a moment' if Ukraine agrees to a raft of extraordinary demands..... Didn't Russia, some years ago, agree NOT TO ATTACK THE UKRAINE if it it gave up its nuclear weapons? If so. Russia's current demands are meaningless and not to be trusted. Like Israel he wants to annex land make a greater Russia Israel

Sorry for my laziness, I can't provide a link right now, but some recently leaked documents have revealed some information about that Ukraine was preparing for city wars by the United States at the expense of Ukrainian cities' destruction.

On the basis of conventional systems (especially the air force), the rather weak look of the Ukrainian military inventory was preserved (this was the weakness that provoked Russia), but it seems that the asymmetric warfare capabilities have been improved a lot (and this created possibility of getting bogged down while Russia awaits victory in days) .

I think that most of the atgm aids made now are just symbolic. Probably, Ukrainians already with the most ATGM missiles per kilometer in the world at the moment. But not only that, they probably have better ISTAR facilities(bcs of nato) than the russians, appropriate arrangements on at squad levels, and other preprations underneath some cities

Thanks for your input. I have removed that post.

Some members are posting any tweet that they find interesting without fact-checking them. This is how disinformation starts to creep in and narratives take shape.

There were attempts to blanket-brand Ukranians as Nazi in this thread before. Now Al-Qaeda affiliates? Not funny.
I appreciated for your sensitivity about post-truth style. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom