What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you answer my question ? Where's the proof of Russia hitting "2129" targets inside Ukraine ? Any proofs ? :)

Where are the proofs for the crap u post? Just propaganda tweets. Now u have a problem with someone showing the other side?

Dude, again, you do know Intelligence is a "JOINT" operation? Right? There is a thing called "Intelligence Sharing"

I mean, if you are too stupid to know that people who work in Military Intelligence would have work WITH people from other agency, be it the FBI, NSA or CIA, that was your problem.

I never claim I was a NASA engineer or Whatever the hell you said about else you said, and if you have no idea how the stuff I did work, then don't comment on it.

You people are seriously ignorant. And is it possible for you people to go back to discuss rationally instead of posting stupid arse comment like this?? Especially when it is obvious you have no idea how intelligence work?

Yes indeed, we mortals are very ignorant. This is why we are asking for guidance from supreme intelligent beings like you for guidance.

So when you were posted in Afghanistan, Arctic, Australia, Venezuella, Iraq, Syria, Ghana, Cambodia, China, Philippines, Intenational Space Station...Mars, did it ever occur to you that the information that media is feeding you might be propaganda to brainwash the public?

Where are the proofs for the crap u post? Just propaganda tweets. Now u have a problem with someone showing the other side?

Sorry for pointing the hypocrisy of some posters here who ask for any proofs of what Ukraine is saying or showing while they swallow everything Russia says without checking a bit if true or not.... just like Russia saying they downed more TB2s than Ukraine has actually in inventory. :) When I ask for proofs I don't see them around. :)

I survived 2 years (and some) in 2 different war, I quit this forum less than that.

No joke, the amount of firepower dished out by the like of @coffee_cup et el is more serious than Iraqi or Taliban insurgent ever able to..

It is not about learning a lesson.

Well, seems like you have never served or been in war.......(not intended as an offence but that just indicate you don't know the ins and outs of the military/war)

When a military fight a war, you don't "end" that war by the definition of you are fighting and they are fighting back. The war is the reason you were there, but you were there is the reason for war. That's the cycle. Everyone who had ever been in a warzone know that.

Now in Afghanistan, we don't care about anything because it will not lead to an insurgency in America, we ain't bordering Afghanistan, that's why we did we we did over there, Ukraine is next to Russia. It's like if we fight the Canadian in a war, any insurgency in Canada will be undoubtedly spill over to the US...

not sure if that make sense to you.

Oh yes totally makes sense. Also proves the point u ppl have no humanity or morality of any kind what so ever. Thanks and this justifies the Russian invasion as well, u r creating mess on their border so better they invade and annihilate it.

_20220306_152759.JPG

True, because as off now Russia seems to have been humiliatingly brought to a stall. So input from other side would be valuable to understand what’s going on.
I mean Russia has made a mess of things yes but I like to have information from both sides - and whilst we all are chewing the fact - who better to comment o. The situation then someone who lives there.

Lol 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom