What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes totally makes sense. Also proves the point u ppl have no humanity or morality of any kind what so ever. Thanks and this justifies the Russian invasion as well, u r creating mess on their border so better they invade and annihilate it.
You say this like I am the one who is in charge of foreign policy.....

You are looking at the wrong people dude, I was just there to survive, if they don't shoot at me, I won't shoot at them.

Reactions: TNT
Yes indeed, we mortals are very ignorant. This is why we are asking for guidance from supreme intelligent beings like you for guidance.

So when you were posted in Afghanistan, Arctic, Australia, Venezuella, Iraq, Syria, Ghana, Cambodia, China, Philippines, Intenational Space Station...Mars, did it ever occur to you that the information that media is feeding you might be propaganda to brainwash the public?
lol, whatever, as if you people are able to hold down an argument without being passive aggressive.

Please do not ever quote me again.

Sorry for pointing the hypocrisy of some posters here who ask for any proofs of what Ukraine is saying or showing while they swallow everything Russia says without checking a bit if true or not.... just like Russia saying they downed more TB2s than Ukraine has actually in inventory. :) When I ask for proofs I don't see them around. :)
U r doing the same, just on the opposite side. What proofs have u brought??? u also post tweets like they do. If u have the freedom to post stuff then they have it too. If u ask them for proof then u should first provide proof for ur stuff.

I mean Russia has made a mess of things yes but I like to have information from both sides - and whilst we all are chewing the fact - who better to comment o. The situation then someone who lives there.

Lol 😂
Perhaps one very surprising and puzzling aspect of this conflict is the lack of regular official briefs from Russian MOD or any other relevant department.

The whole information aspect of the war has been left to Twitter and Telegram users.

U r doing the same, just on the opposite side. What proofs have u brought??? u also post tweets like they do. If u have the freedom to post stuff then they have it too. If u ask them for proof then u should first provide proof for ur stuff.

I don't care what they post,I just point out hypocrisy.

YT has disabled translation of Russian voices so we can't hear them

"Perhaps one very surprising and puzzling aspect of this conflict is the lack of regular official briefs from Russian MOD or any other relevant department."

The Western mental bubble is now complete

Can we all please quit the virtue signalling and concentrate on the war because at the end of the day all that matters is who is stronger because this is not about whos right or whos wrong AND this was never about morality but revenge and powerplay hence lets keep the discussion to the military sphere and also lets exclude past or future events being dragging into this but just this present conflict..

There is no rights or wrongs remember this and this counts anywhere else in the world

"Russians only sent poorly trained conscripts to Ukraine and kept their best troops for NATO!!". Guess VDV (who are supposed to be elite troops) were conscripts too ?

FNEqT_5UcAQ_nz0.jpg

lol, whatever, as if you people are able to hold down an argument without being passive aggressive.

Please do not ever quote me again.

What argument?

International law ceased to exist the day US/NATO illegally invaded Yogoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc etc, flattening cities and killing millions by carpet bombing, throwing cluster bombs, depleted uranium and what not.

And none of them ever brought to justice in ICC for genocides and war crimes.

So when the supreme intelligent beings from USA tell us "You dont invade smaller countries in 21st century", what does it exactly mean? Can you explain us normal mortals?

YT has disabled translation of Russian voices so we can't hear them

"Perhaps one very surprising and puzzling aspect of this conflict is the lack of regular official briefs from Russian MOD or any other relevant department."

The Western mental bubble is now complete

Man, press briefings from Russian defense ministry is lame. They have one guy just talking. No videos. no maps; just one officer speaking in Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom