What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all this ramping up of military spending i Eastern Europe it would be interesting to see which platforms they choose for modernization of their airforce as I dont think they can continue with older migs for long

What?
If they care about Europe they choose Grippen or eurofighter if they want their air force consist of 10 airplane they choose f35
But honestly if it was up to me and I'd have their budget. I'd have selected Grippen as it's a fairly modern airplane that can keep itself against more expensive airplanes like Rafael and Eurofighter and Su-35 and Sweden term for providing it can't be rivalled by anyone else .

If they don't get ambushed before reaching Ukraine didn't you read the news Russia send s400 into ukraine

Read my reply above. BTW, do these S400's operate over national borders? how are they suddenly effective only once they cross into Ukraine? can't they be used from Russian now to give coverage over Ukraine?

A major consequence of this war not being discussed?

All these Nato countries openly supplying weapons that kill Russian soldiers.

Can look forward to nasty surprises the next iraq/afghanistan misadventure they go on.

I fully expect to see Russian atgms flooding the next war of aggression nato wages against some near defenceless country
There only problem here is that, Russian weaponry seems not to be working as expected.

There only problem here is that, Russian weaponry seems not to be working as expected.
Another problem is that, Russians can't supply to its own military inside a bordering country... How do you think they can flood atgms in a country far from their borders.

Yeah, that's why they are getting rid of those, but then it take time to train on Western fighter, so they may keep it for a little longer..

Yeah, as the BBC headline said

Russia has made NATO great again....
What great???? Bunch of timids... 😁

Try NFZ..... Phir Mano ga.....

Actually, Russia surprisingly did not destroy/capture many airfield, a lot of them are still intact, I have logged on Satellite feed last night and saw the Satellite image myself, I would have show you if I can find some commercial Satellite image (Can't show you those I saw)
It's not important if the hanger and runways are intact honestly even USA can't destroy runways of a determined enemy . But an airfield is more than that what about radars ,refueling and maintenance facilities , weapons ?

War is serious business..... NATO is composed of all non serious

We are already giving them all that.

every new mig 29 for Ukraine gives them a platform that can deliver 4,000 kg on target. Thats like 8 ballistic missiles that Iran boasts about, per mission.

How many columns of armour or trucks can that take out? So even if those migs fly one mission its worth it. Not to mention how many helicopters it can take out.

I would be surprised if NATO has the nerve to supply them with those new migs.
Depend on how many su 35 take of to intercept them how many su 30 and how many Russian mig 29 . Also how many s400 and buk will paint them

Another problem is that, Russians can't supply to its own military inside a bordering country... How do you think they can flood atgms in a country far from their borders.
Easy, arms dealers when delivering overseas. Here next to home they don't have to deal with that.

Leaving aside Muslims for a moment, let's discuss the concept of right and wrong. We're told to speak the truth even in front of a tyrant, promote what is right and forbid what is wrong, do justice even if we hate someone.

Where is the justice in what is happening? Both Ukraine and Russia are victims of this. Russians were being killed non-stop for the last eight years. This guy, Zelensky, was baiting Russia on behalf of his foreign masters into attacking Ukraine. Now he's promoting as much death and destruction as he can.

What is the West doing for Ukraine? Encouraging Zelensky to keep fighting. Sending weapons and mercenaries so that the war goes on no matter how many Ukrainians are killed.

Russia was practically begging the West to accept them, but they refused. Now they're demonizing Russians all over the world, seizing their property, firing them from jobs, trying to create unrest in Russia. Is this fair and just?

If for no other reason, just for the sake of justice I would support Russia in this fiasco.
Russia invaded and annexed parts of Ukraine in 2014.

This is the reason why Zelensky turned to NATO for support. What else could he do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom