Status
Not open for further replies.
1x SU30SM
1x SU34
3x SU25
2x MI24/35
1x MI8
1x Orlan UAV

In the last 24 hours.... Ukrainian air defence and manpads making ravages...
If it continues for 30 days like this, Russia may be forced to send aircrafts to Ukraine from very critical regions and bases. Because if they can not stop this pace, they will lose at least 20% of their active inventory within 4-6 weeks.

Great time for any other front to lay bare open for others. Not that they really have anything to pick from there.
Well, 92% of the troop in the initial staging area. Not 92% of the troop of the entire Russia Army.......

But true, now with any hiccup, chances are Russia is not going to do well, as they now don't have the tactical reserve to turn the tide.

With supply of so many MANPADs even Afghans managed to shot down many Russian jets..... So is the case here in this war..... Will it stop the Russian Adanvce?

The Russians have a hard time achieving air superiority and with the lack of targeting pods and guided bombs they have to fly in low altitude to strike effectively their targets.. making them vulnerable to Manpads. Winning a war without ruling the skies and prodiving your ground troops with air support is quite difficult you see.

One thing is obvious.... Russian War machine needs overhauling..... 😁

The Russians have a hard time achieving air superiority and with the lack of targeting pods and guided bombs they have to fly in low altitude to strike effectively their targets.. making them vulnerable to Manpads. Winning a war without ruling the skies and prodiving your ground troops with air support is quite difficult you see.
100% agreed 🤝

Aeroflot will suspend all international flights from March 8th with the exception of flights to Minsk.

Trans right IS gender equality........

I can most certainly tell you this, as a military man, I don't care what is the pronounce the guy next to me choose to use, I only care if he or she or it or whatever they called themselves can do the job I ask them to do. You can do what you like in your down time,....you can dress like a Santa clause or Marilyn Monroe in your day off, as long as you give me 100% when I need you in a mission.

"in down time"...but this pictures are while duty. And i do not want to be with such in battle, trying to survive, while such one tries to refresh their make up or their wig wind up with the cartridge belt of the MG. While still it is a mental disorder.

This war has again proved....

Must have Strong Air Force and Air Defence.... Rest comes later.

They have 5 Su57s which are 5th generation jets. If Russians are desperate they could use them and they must have targeting pods, guided bombs etc. They have 119 Su30s, 103 su35s. These all are modern 4+ generation jets. Its mysterious why their helicopters and planes are flying really low and getting shot down due to manpads. Also these advanced helicopters must be able pick up the person with manpad, a few errors could happen but not in greater numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom