What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what do you mean by "On-Duty"

And I am pretty sure make up is banned in battlefield even for woman, enemy can spot the gloss and reflection and the red lips from miles away.

AS I said, if you give me your 100%, I don't really care what you do....

"On-duty" means as soon a soldier is called to weapon or even only is in the barracks, ready for action within few minutes (alarm comes in, grap your package fast as you can and jump on the truck what brings you to the deployment point). There is no time for this mental disorder travesty shit.

IMG-20220305-WA0033.jpg

"On-duty" means as soon a soldier is called to weapon or even only is in the barracks, ready for action within few minutes (alarm comes in, grap your package fast as you can and jump on the truck what brings you to the deployment point). There is no time for this mental disorder travesty shit.
On Duty for us is you are holding a weapon and standing guard.

What you described is what we would refer to as off duty.

Too expensive.

The only possible solution is the old MIM-72 Chaparral (Which is ground base AIM-9) and there are only 1 country in the proximity have it, that's Turkey...
altitude up to 4km range up to 5km , honestly send them more manpad instead of that 60s antique

What I have seen is that the TB2 performed remarkably well. In that it certainly has a psychological effect on Russian troops, contrains their freedom of movement, they won’t travel in conveys without SHORADS. For the price it’s definitely worth it.
Russia built Tor system for such scenarios , its supposed to protect infantries and armored columns , on other hand Pantsir that was failed in Syria never designed for such role , it was supposed to protect bases and command posts

The Russians killed incomparably more Muslims than any other imperial power(or imperial protected structures like Israel) and invaded more Muslim countries. But if you look at the general audience of the forum, Russians always lovable while other demonized. However, it is not the moral foundations that feed these feelings, but the conditions and interests of the countries. Russia is a 'distant threat' to many Muslim countries. The western bloc is an 'imminent threat' for some reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom