What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Least ambiguous Ukrainians

View attachment 821095
They remind me of the Panjshir resistance :D
611feb401c47770019e6a380

The Russians killed incomparably more Muslims than any other imperial power(or imperial protected structures like Israel) and invaded more Muslim countries. But if you look at the general audience of the forum, Russians always lovable while other demonized. However, it is not the moral foundations that feed these feelings, but the conditions and interests of the countries. Russia is a 'distant threat' to many Muslim countries. The western bloc is an 'imminent threat' for some reasons.
Russian and English empire both killed a lot Muslim , but to me England was worse offender

Another issue that humanitarian crisis breeds is human trafficking and exploitation: I’ve seen the same working in relief camps:

What a disgusting man! This conflict has many layers and a lot of the safeguarding of vulnerable groups (women, children) are sadly an afterthought because the immediate concerns are establishing a humanitarian corridor, getting people out and putting them in homes.

This is why I don’t cheer when I hear families in Poland and Germany are offering people homes or people offering free rides.

No such thing as a free lunch!

First of all, US already said even before the war started, they will not send US force in Ukraine.

Second of all, there are ALWAYS chances that Ukraine will win, and in fact, if you ask me on Day 1. I will tell you somewhere 5%, Day 4 I will say 10% and day 7 I will say 20%

Time is on Ukrainian side, Russian already committed 92% of troop staging in the border, which mean at this point, they don't have a "reserve" anymore, they had committed it, and you don't use your reserve this early (This is a 10 days old war) because that is a "Just in case" force. Which mean Russia already think they are in trouble.

Now does that mean they will lost? No, but does that mean they will win too? No, I am just saying, if Russia had another blunder, that's it, because there are no more reserve to turn the tide.
I am just thinking. Logic would say Russia wins the war and takes the whole country. But what I am seeing is that Russia sends tanks they get destroyed. They send helicopters they get destroyed. Russia cant send 5,000 tanks on one target, they down seem to have the logistics for it. If they keep sending small forces and those faces keep getting hit hard, they will eventually runout of tanks or will just conclude its not with it.

Once they establish complete air supremacy, it will be another matter. But as you said earlier, even complete air supremacy will not allow CAS to operate freely. Is that right thinking?

Russia is pushing back, Ukraine is just the first to start with.

No - Ukraine is the end of Russia - after this - it will become economically and politically irrelevant. Ukraine will kill of Russia's strength and help the west degrade Russia permanently now.

The economic effect of the sanctions are brutal and they will stay ...

The Russians killed incomparably more Muslims than any other imperial power(or imperial protected structures like Israel) and invaded more Muslim countries. But if you look at the general audience of the forum, Russians always lovable while other demonized. However, it is not the moral foundations that feed these feelings, but the conditions and interests of the countries. Russia is a 'distant threat' to many Muslim countries. The western bloc is an 'imminent threat' for some reasons.

Bro i think it has a lot to do with recent memory. Since the second world war and especially end of the of cold war, It is the UK-US Anglo led world that has intervened the most in Muslim world. Russia might have done the same if they were in the position of power like USA has been, but we dont know, since Russia has been a broken power since end of cold war.

Russia was hated and condemned for the gruesome chechen war, i remember that from my childhood. What they did in Syria has also captured attention.

Duty is Duty, you have permanent duty and you have TDY.

If you are in motor pool in your barrack, then you are at your work detail, not on duty, That is why I ask you what is your definition of "on duty" if your answer is on the clock then yes, on work detail is on duty. But On Duty in the US Army (Where I serve) specifically mean On "Guard" Duty or being forward deployed..

Ah, ok. Sounds strange to me. I refere to the german word "Dienst" or "Wehrdienst". As an example: The police officers are also on duty (Dienst) if they are in the police station or driving around with the police car ect. Same is my understanding for army. If you are in the barracks, you are on duty (Dienst), like the police sitting in the police station.

This is interesting as the Serbian government seems to be a complete odds with its population which backs Russia to the core.
Its not odd. The Serbian population lives in fantasy land, where the Russians are the mightiest empire on earth and Serbs are the second greatest empire on earth and Russia will take one half of the world and Serbia will take the other half. Starting with Bosnia. Because Bosnia is Serbian land and there are no such people as Bosnians, they are really serbs, but lets kill the Bosnians anyway.

The government of Serbia do not take as many happy pills as the Serbian population and they realise that they lost all 5 wars they recently started and that they need to trade with their neighbours and Europe at large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom