What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Bosnians (or any Balkan people) just look like typically Germans, except the Germans with mostly north European heritage.
Yeah, Southern Europeans, like Portuguese, Spaniards, Italians are mostly different looking, same goes for "Norse".
I mean, Europe is VERY diverse, we don't need to import completely foreign-cultures etc. I don't say they are bad, they are just too different.
Otherwise when you propagate "diversity", "freedom" etc. you must take them with all their life-style.
See, you are more racist to Armenians than Steiner.
But I guess Steiner had only good moments with THESE Armenians.
Yeah Russian mercs are - to be fair like many other mercs too, not the guys you wanna bring to your grandma for a coffee.
I really don't understand how people can think that all this "nazi" and "NATO" bs should be THE reason of that war.
My ancestry is completely German. Sure thing when Huguenots got killed in France, the line of my grandpa fled the country and then this line fought all wars Germany got involved, especially against the French.
It took second world war for europe to tolerate its diversity. There is no need of another world war to end worldwide racism.

On Propaganda war front Russians have failed miserably.... they should have managed it through social media specially on Twitter & FB.
And how would you have them do that when they don't control twitter an Facebook?

He might be serious. They are spooked by the joint statement China and Russia made at the winter Olympics about need for a multipolar world and the ramifications that will have of the dollar.

A lot of hot air is going to be released from the dollar, inflation and economic hardship in an economy that is artificially propped up. A lot of movements are going to happen in fiat currency space.

I think majority of it came from the Golden Horde whom also were a sultanate that reign in that territory (Ukraine) for centuries before even the Ottomans came..

All-the-countries-Muslims-ruled-at-one-point.png

I want my empire back.

Another issue that humanitarian crisis breeds is human trafficking and exploitation: I’ve seen the same working in relief camps:

What a disgusting man! This conflict has many layers and a lot of the safeguarding of vulnerable groups (women, children) are sadly an afterthought because the immediate concerns are establishing a humanitarian corridor, getting people out and putting them in homes.

This is why I don’t cheer when I hear families in Poland and Germany are offering people homes or people offering free rides.

No such thing as a free lunch!

Plenty of these disgusting pieces of $hit around, judgment will come to them.
Heck when the great Pakistani earthquake happened in 2005 pimps, which included men and women were coming from Punjab to find girls who lost their parents to take from Azad Kashmir for their brothels in the big cities. Local militia outright gunned them down and lynched a few, as they weren't aware of the dynamics and danger of the region when going about their filthy crimes.
The armed forces moved quickly into the areas to protect and lead aid efforts before something larger kicked off.

1x SU30SM
1x SU34
3x SU25
2x MI24/35
1x MI8
1x Orlan UAV

In the last 24 hours.... Ukrainian air defence and manpads making ravages...
Is Russia not using top tier fighters like SU 35 or 57?

Plenty of these disgusting pieces of $hit around, judgment will come to them.
Heck when the great Pakistani earthquake happened in 2005 pimps, which included men and women were coming from Punjab to find girls who lost their parents to take from Azad Kashmir for their brothels in the big cities. Local militia outright gunned them down and lynched a few, as they weren't aware of the dynamics and danger of the region when going about their filthy crimes.
The armed forces moved quickly into the areas to protect and lead aid efforts before something larger kicked off.
Yes we rescued a few young girls who were being smuggled out of Battagram for marriage because their families had died.

How can 15/16 girls consent to marriage? That time was a very difficult time and test for us.

Look at what’s happening in Afghanistan. It’s heartbreaking when you think abou that human toll :(

Yes we rescued a few young girls who were being smuggled out of Battagram for marriage because their families had died.

How can 15/16 girls consent to marriage? That time was a very difficult time and test for us.

Look at what’s happening in Afghanistan. It’s heartbreaking when you think abou that human toll :(
Man i really hope that you gave the culprits hell. Such scum should not be allowed to go back in the population, ever.

Interview from White House adviser to sanctions on Russia. He says that WH is considering steps to increase energy production from America. Hope this will mean Key Stone pipeline will be revived. Announcements are expected next week :cheers:

Reactions: mmr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom