What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Khomeini was a joker too who kept on fighting against Saddam Hussain and brought all the destruction of war upon his people and he is the killer of 1 million Iranians who died in the war?

According to International law, Putin is a war criminal.

You can keep on blaming the victim himself, but there are still people present there who could see the fallacy of your claims.
well , war criminal have a definition , if any one is a war criminal certainly its the people who ordered shelling of villages in Luhansk and Donetsk in last 7 year

Reactions: Ich
All the ways back to the 2,000 people coming out of Africa 70,000 years ago. :blink:
Lets go even further back Russia is now Neanderthal land Homo Sapiens should go back

The Russians killed incomparably more Muslims than any other imperial power(or imperial protected structures like Israel) and invaded more Muslim countries. But if you look at the general audience of the forum, Russians always lovable while other demonized. However, it is not the moral foundations that feed these feelings, but the conditions and interests of the countries. Russia is a 'distant threat' to many Muslim countries. The western bloc is an 'imminent threat' for some reasons.
Moscow is no saint I mean some Pakistanis forget few decades ago they were raping and killing women in large number through helicopter execution and we had to give refuge to 25% of Afghani population
We wont take a side but lets not kid ourselves here in our understandable hatred of west

If it continues for 30 days like this, Russia may be forced to send aircrafts to Ukraine from very critical regions and bases. Because if they can not stop this pace, they will lose at least 20% of their active inventory within 4-6 weeks.
or probably , they will use smart bombs instead of Iron Bombs or say what the heck and start carpet bombing from high altitude .
I cant understand Russian fascination with unguided bombs

On Duty for us is you are holding a weapon and standing guard.

What you described is what we would refer to as off duty.

Well, such is the beginning of the end of an army. What about the maintenance team working in the barracks on a tank? Also not on duty? Which country is the army you refering to?

index.png

My guess is that Russian aviation is flying low to avoid engagements by Ukrainian medium-range SAM systems which however made them more vulnerable to MANPAD attacks.
Ukrain SAm are old and useless , they turn them on and they can easily get targeted

The Russians killed incomparably more Muslims than any other imperial power(or imperial protected structures like Israel) and invaded more Muslim countries. But if you look at the general audience of the forum, Russians always lovable while other demonized. However, it is not the moral foundations that feed these feelings, but the conditions and interests of the countries.
It may appear so, but many (at least I) don't hold Russians lovable for invading Ukr, rather hold Western hypocrisy as despicable.
That's where the psudo-pro-Rus attitude emanates from.
So posting against the Western propaganda may give an impression as if they are pro-Russian.
No they are not. This is a disgusting war between two evils and it was instigated by West.
So they are just choosing lesser of the two evils.

@5:25+
"We have led Ukr down the primrose path"
"We have pushed really hard . . Urk to become NATO"
"We have poked the bear in the eye"
"Do the Russians bear the responsibility for this? I don't think so. Rus doing the dirty work indeed, don't wanna make light of that. But what instigated the Rus . . the US"

This last line sums up my stream of thoughts (and probably of many who falsely appear to be pro-Russians = psudo-pro-Rus :lol: )

Last edited:
Well, such is the beginning of the end of an army. What about the maintenance team working in the barracks on a tank? Also not on duty? Which country is the army you refering to?

Duty is Duty, you have permanent duty and you have TDY.

If you are in motor pool in your barrack, then you are at your work detail, not on duty, That is why I ask you what is your definition of "on duty" if your answer is on the clock then yes, on work detail is on duty. But On Duty in the US Army (Where I serve) specifically mean On "Guard" Duty or being forward deployed..

or probably , they will use smart bombs instead of Iron Bombs or say what the heck and start carpet bombing from high altitude .
I cant understand Russian fascination with unguided bombs
These heavy losses make me think that the Russians do not have enough size guidance kits/smart munitions, and may also not enough targeting pods. It's not that it doesn't exist, it's that there isn't enough inventory for an operation of this caliber. The Russians have probably underestimated Kiev a bit and are keeping their expensive smart munitions/kits as a reserve for the later stages of the operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom