What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
putin took crimea in 2014, Nato and Ukraine talks started in 2008 onwards.. I do not agree with your analysis.,

Ukraine is an independent land, and has the right to wish to join NATO.

Putin should ask this question why Ukrainian people felt threatened by him even before 2008, and why they wanted to join NATO.

And what did Putin think by annexing Crimea? Did he think that annexing Crimea will make Ukrainian people to give up their idea of joining NATO? He was so wrong about it.

And even after annexing Crimea, he still got the chance to put Crimea on the negotiation table as a bargaining chip in order to get a peaceful solution, but he didn't.

After the annexation of Crimea, no peaceful solution was possible anymore and you know it very well.

The pictures i showed (and which were deleted by the mods) are pictures from the german Bundeswehr and have nothiing to do with gender. The "people" shown in the pictures are man, but "define" them self as "woman" and thus they wear wigs ect. while on duty. They even put great unicorns out of wood on the sides of their military vehicles. One of the pictures show the same in the "EU-Army" (lipgloss, earrings ect.). They also are called "Transvestites", what is a mental disorder.
Trans right IS gender equality........

I can most certainly tell you this, as a military man, I don't care what is the pronounce the guy next to me choose to use, I only care if he or she or it or whatever they called themselves can do the job I ask them to do. You can do what you like in your down time,....you can dress like a Santa clause or Marilyn Monroe in your day off, as long as you give me 100% when I need you in a mission.

Not really.. It is not important aspect on the ground example look at IEA.. Ground reality is created by ground forces not image or media
Exactly.... Ground forces are just 5 miles away from Kiev..... Two other major cities are already fallen.... 2nd nuclear site would under Russian control in any minute.... Cry for NFZ is ever louder...... The media going crazy.... And Russians have done something to humanity which has never been happened on earth..... 😁

West is full of crap heads....

@Sudarshan, this is the reality of Dear Leader Modi's Operation Ganga.

Cleaning scientifically-built toilets is something citizens should do on rotation as part of their civic duties but would Modi and his minions do it after being forcibly told to after walking long distances in the midst of a war ?

Oryx is a well known source who even reported material losses during the Syria civil war. BTW Oryx also reports Ukrainian milkitary losses.

1. There is no Syrian "civil war". The Syria war which has been happening for the last 11 years is an invasion by AQ and MB criminals in their tens of thousands inserted there by NATO.

2. With that in mind since Oryx is on the "Syrian" "moderate" "rebel" side it cannot be trusted in the Ukraine war too. So please find better sources for your postings here.

The thing is the vast majority of russian equipments shown as destroyed or captured aren't even in Ukrainian inventory,or if they are,in different and RECOGNIZABLE versions. This argument is BS again

I think you didn't understand my point. The Ukrainian military and its IT Cell is basically finding finding photos of destroyed or intact Russian vehicles, from now and before, in Russian ownership or otherwise, and photoshopping them and showing them as destroyed or captured by Ukranian military. You can go through NotSure's photo posts on this thread.

@jamahir

Get a grip on yourself and your emotions.

I am as calm as a relaxed cat. On the contrary it is certain others who are raving in this thread. You please notify them. Who they are I have tagged their names multiple times. One of them thanked your post.

I think you didn't understand my point. The Ukrainian military and its IT Cell is basically finding finding photos of destroyed or intact Russian vehicles, from now and before, in Russian ownership or otherwise, and photoshopping them and showing them as destroyed or captured by Ukranian military. You can go through NotSure's photo posts on this thread.

At this point,nobody can do anything for you.

With supply of so many MANPADs even Afghans managed to shot down many Russian jets..... So is the case here in this war..... Will it stop the Russian Adanvce?

According to Pentagon latest Satellite feed, Russian committed 92% of the force, which mean they had thrown everything in, no more tactical reserve....
Great time for any other front to lay bare open for others. Not that they really have anything to pick from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom