What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia made that WRITTEN promise before 2008 when Ukraine was in possession of 1700 nuclear warheads. Can YOU even find that doc?

Can someone post miles long list of WRITTEN agreements, which the USA has violated till now.

Please make sure to add WRITTEN to those. Or else they dont qualify.

Give the choice to this homeless American person if he wants to live in Cuba or North Korea or pre-2011 Libya where housing was / is provided by the system or healthcare and education was / is free and water was an untaxable human right and such things :
homeless-man-sleeping-outsie-under-american-flag-homeless-man-covered-american-flag-sleeping-street-next-to-139319573.jpg

Those Cubans who fled Cuba to USA, they are tolerated by the American establishment even if they indulge in regular crimes because they can be used by CIA to sabotage and subvert Cuba.
What/who is preventing Cuba or NKR from trying to convince their ideas are superior to the America idea? Do they not have newspaper? Printing? Writing? Technical experts?

The US is not perfect. Never said we are perfect. But the US is a great country and the American people is a great people. You do not have to be perfect in order to be great. In fact, if you are perfect you cannot be great because 'greatness' imply you exceeded an expectation or jumped over a bar that is beyond most reach. Perfection is the nth standard that no one can reach. So when people looks at the America idea, they do not see perfection but only greatness, so many of them booked the next liner passage to America. In the end, YOU lose this contest of ideas.

Russia made that WRITTEN promise before 2008 when Ukraine was in possession of 1700 nuclear warheads. Can YOU even find that doc?
Yeah this is the "gotcha" you've been throwing in face of Putin whenever he tried to warn or request you.

There's even a few months old nbc interview where the reporter throws the same bs on his face.

Diplomats like Kissinger, Mersheimer and others were warning of same things.

Real horrific to watch Americans push the world into further conflict just to massage their dinged egos. And offcourse to start another. Afterall throughout it's history America has been in war or inciting wars. Only very few years where America was continuously in peace time.

Your campaign on this forum is very worthless. Because there are soooo many skeletons in America's own closet.

Can I just make one observation: we have seen such bombastic Russian blood and bone and images of scrap metal littering the streets of Ukraine.

And still the Russian military advances, creeps forward and gains territory.

in this I am yet to see a single image of Ukrainian (military) casualties and losses on any independent source (except handles and telegram which be people will say is propaganda).

So ask yourself- yes the Russians are taking hits and images are coming in thick and fast- but where are the images from the Ukrainian side?

I honestly fear that the losses on the Ukrainian side are equally disturbing if not higher.
Bro,

I am sure that Russian military advances, scenes of Russian military strikes and their aftermath are equally well-documented. What fellow members of the Forum want to post here in this thread is up to them.

Situation on the ground can shift in any location at any point in time as well. A lot is happening on the ground.

Can someone post miles long list of WRITTEN agreements, which the USA has violated till now.

Fine, so the US made agreements and broke them. But this is about RUSSIA AND UKRAINE, not US. Can YOU find that written agreement between Russia and Ukraine where Russia promised not to attack if Ukraine give up 1700 nuclear warheads? Do you think the Ukrainians give a damn about US breaking past agreements? No, they do not.

Each nuclear warhead is one security assurance. Russia seduced/convinced Ukraine to give up 1700 security assurances. It was not a legally enforceable doc but Ukraine gave up anyway. But now, it is so important that Ukraine understand that the US had broken promises therefore Ukraine must self justify Russia's invasion? Is that the main point of your argument? :lol:

Yes, am sure that those who fled your countries, whatever they are, thought of those events from US history before they made their decisions to take the trip to the US. It looks you guys are doing to poor job of disseminating these facts, buddy. They do not look to be made up. Am sure they in wikipedia, so they must be true. Then why do so many people continue to come to the US? No one forced them to adopt the America idea. Who holds a gun to their heads?

Ultimately, this is about the contest of ideas. Any country is its own idea.

So between the competition of the Pakistan idea vs the America idea, how many Pakistanis are in the US versus how many Americans in Pakistan and for what reasons? Can you answer that? You criticize US while ignoring/missing the irony that YOU are in the US living the good life provided by the America idea. Here is the brutal truth: That YOU are in the US mean at YOUR level, the America idea won, and the same goes for every Pakistani living in the US and refused to return to Pakistan.
The reason so many people flee to you is because you started wars and bombed the countries to smithereens.

Same happened to EU when NATO bombed Libya and Syria. You're essentially speeding up the great replacement you're (mainly neo cons and the far right neo nazis but I'm sure it's only time when the left will start singing same tune) so scared of.

Because of your regime changes, land grabs from Mexico and drug wars in South America you have literal refugees camping out at your border. They are sick and tired and simply packing up and lining up at your border.

And I haven't even started on Africa.

So instead veiled personal attacks. Why don't you answer the questions already posed?

OMG, is it really him? Zelensky?😳

Mujhe to lagta hai ye Zelensky apni marwa kar president bana hai lmao 😂

Based but lewd I admit.

Literally 10s or 100s with Native Americans alone

Yes I posted that video here a few days ago. He's playing the piano with his dick. Now the whole country is sharing his dick.

This is insane! He really looks stoned.

And he is supposed to lead this very dangerous war, which has a potential to become WWIII !

I have no words!

The reason so many people flee to you is because you started wars and bombed the countries to smithereens.

Same happened to EU when NATO bombed Libya and Syria. You're essentially speeding up the great replacement you're (mainly neo cons and the far right neo nazis but I'm sure it's only time when the left will start singing same tune) so scared of.

Because of your regime changes, land grabs from Mexico and drug wars in South America you have literal refugees camping out at your border. They are sick and tired and simply packing up and lining up at your border.

And I haven't even started on Africa.

So instead veiled personal attacks. Why don't you answer the questions already posed?
Your post made it clear you failed to understand the high level arguments for US in the first place. Your logic is that: The US started wars in other countries so that they have no choice but to come to the US. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom